AustinAus•tin (ô′stən),USA pronunciation n.
- Alfred, 1835–1913, English poet: poet laureate 1896–1913.
- John, 1790–1859, English writer on law.John Lang•shaw (lang′shô),USA pronunciation 1911–60, British philosopher.
- Mary (Hunter), 1868–1934, U.S. novelist, playwright, and short-story writer.
- Stephen Fuller, 1793–1836, American colonizer in Texas.
- Warren Robinson, 1877–1962, U.S. diplomat.
- See Augustine, Saint (def. 2).
- a city in and the capital of Texas, in the central part, on the Colorado River. 345,496.
- a city in SE Minnesota. 23,020.
- a male given name, form of Augustus.
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Ironi•ron (ī′ərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element, scarcely known in a pure condition, but much used in its crude or impure carbon-containing forms for making tools, implements, machinery, etc. Symbol: Fe;
at. wt.: 55.847;
at. no.: 26;
sp. gr.: 7.86 at 20°C. Cf. cast iron, pig iron, steel, wrought iron.
- something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
- an instrument, utensil, weapon, etc., made of iron.
- an appliance with a flat metal bottom, used when heated, as by electricity, to press or smooth clothes, linens, etc.
- [Golf.]one of a series of nine iron-headed clubs having progressively sloped-back faces, used for driving or lofting the ball. Cf. wood1 (def. 8).
- a branding iron.
- any of several tools, structural members, etc., of metals other than iron.
- the blade of a carpenter's plane.
- a pistol.
- a harpoon.
- a preparation of iron or containing iron, used chiefly in the treatment of anemia, or as a styptic and astringent.
- irons, shackles or fetters: Put him in irons!
- a sword.
- in irons:
- [Naut.](of a sailing vessel) unable to maneuver because of the position of the sails with relation to the direction of the wind.
- [Naut.](of a towing vessel) unable to maneuver because of tension on the towing line.
- Also, into irons. in shackles or fetters.
- irons in the fire, matters with which one is immediately concerned;
projects: He had other irons in the fire, so that one failure would not destroy him.
- pump iron, to lift weights as an exercise or in competition.
- strike while the iron is hot, to act quickly when an opportunity presents itself.
- of, containing, or made of iron: an iron skillet.
- resembling iron in firmness, strength, color, etc.: an iron will.
- holding or binding strongly: an iron grip.
- irritating or harsh in tone: an iron voice.
- to smooth or press with a heated iron, as clothes or linens.
- to furnish, mount, or arm with iron.
- to shackle or fetter with irons.
- to smooth and thin the walls of (an object being deep-drawn).
- to press clothes, linens, etc., with an iron.
- iron out:
- to iron or press (an item of clothing or the like).
- to remove (wrinkles) from by ironing.
- to resolve or clear up (difficulties, disagreements, etc.): The problem was ironed out months ago.
Lanternlan•tern (lan′tərn),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent or translucent, usually portable, case for enclosing a light and protecting it from the wind, rain, etc.
- the chamber at the top of a lighthouse, surrounding the light.
- See magic lantern.
- a tall, more or less open construction admitting light to an enclosed area below.
- any light, decorative structure of relatively small size crowning a roof, dome, etc.
- an open-sided structure on a roof to let out smoke or to assist ventilation.
- a light, usually over the entrance to an elevator on each floor of a multistory building, that signals the approach of the elevator.
Howdy peoples, this blog post is about Trent Austin Design Keystone Iron Lantern 18.75\ (wonderful Iron Lamp Good Ideas #6). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 498 x 498. This photo's file size is just 30 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Iron Lamp.
The locations were used-to cook or create that sense of the kitchen, food. As the Trent Austin Design Keystone Iron Lantern 18.75\ (wonderful Iron Lamp Good Ideas #6) can be a place to make and place anything carelessly because of the aftereffects of the dash of cooking were burnt etc, so that it can be stated the kitchen is one-room that is often dirty and unpleasant.
Layout your kitchen in to a minimalist kitchen, use your creative aspect to style a minimalist kitchen in your own home, because the minimalist kitchen is actually a kitchen that's designed with a kitchen collection plus a large amount of kitchen cabinets as you are able to utilize to place a cooking tools. And that means you nolonger have to develop a hook or hook in your kitchen for a minimalist home is comprehensive.
If your Iron Lamp appears clear and neat, surely you will experience comfortable cooking. Having a relaxed home, cooking is more fun, since the preference of food is dependent upon individuals who are cooking's disposition along with the outcome will be the maximum that the meals can taste better.
So it's now plenty of kitchens that have an interesting type having a range of furniture for stocking goods or kitchenware on the normal basis in order not to break apart. Possibly for a lot of the most easy way to prepare the equipment that is cooking inside the kitchen is to put in a hook or catch to retain some cooking tools which can be strung.