Sportsport (spôrt, spōrt),USA pronunciation n.
- an athletic activity requiring skill or physical prowess and often of a competitive nature, as racing, baseball, tennis, golf, bowling, wrestling, boxing, hunting, fishing, etc.
- a particular form of this, esp. in the out of doors.
pleasantry: What he said in sport was taken seriously.
derision: They made sport of him.
- an object of derision;
- something treated lightly or tossed about like a plaything.
- something or someone subject to the whims or vicissitudes of fate, circumstances, etc.
- a sportsman.
- a person who behaves in a sportsmanlike, fair, or admirable manner;
an accommodating person: He was a sport and took his defeat well.
- [Informal.]a person who is interested in sports as an occasion for gambling;
- a flashy person;
one who wears showy clothes, affects smart manners, pursues pleasurable pastimes, or the like;
a bon vivant.
- [Biol.]an organism or part that shows an unusual or singular deviation from the normal or parent type;
- [Obs.]amorous dalliance.
- of, pertaining to, or used in sports or a particular sport.
- suitable for outdoor or informal wear: sport clothes.
- to amuse oneself with some pleasant pastime or recreation.
- to play, frolic, or gambol, as a child or an animal.
- to engage in some open-air or athletic pastime or sport.
- to trifle or treat lightly: to sport with another's emotions.
- to mock, scoff, or tease: to sport at suburban life.
- to mutate.
- to pass (time) in amusement or sport.
- to spend or squander lightly or recklessly (often fol. by away).
- to wear, display, carry, etc., esp. with ostentation;
show off: to sport a new mink coat.
- [Archaic.]to amuse (esp. oneself ).
- sport one's oak. See oak (def. 5).
Fogfog1 (fog, fôg),USA pronunciation n., v., fogged, fog•ging.
- a cloudlike mass or layer of minute water droplets or ice crystals near the surface of the earth, appreciably reducing visibility. Cf. ice fog, mist, smog.
- any darkened state of the atmosphere, or the diffused substance that causes it.
- a state of mental confusion or unawareness;
stupor: The survivors were in a fog for days after the catastrophe.
- a hazy effect on a developed negative or positive, caused by light other than that forming the image, by improper handling during development, or by the use of excessively old film.
- [Physical Chem.]a mixture consisting of liquid particles dispersed in a gaseous medium.
- to cover or envelop with or as if with fog: The steam in the room fogged his glasses.
- to confuse or obscure: The debate did little else but fog the issue.
- to bewilder or perplex: to fog the mind.
- to produce fog on (a negative or positive).
- to become enveloped or obscured with or as if with fog.
- (of a negative or positive) to become affected by fog.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Covercov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Hi , this picture is about Suzuki Swift Sport 2013 1600cc AZH416 Fog Lamp Cover ( Cover Fog Lamp #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 803 x 602. This attachment's file size is only 49 KB. If You want to save This blog post to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at here: Cover Fog Lamp.
In addition to shade collection, it's also advisable to pay attention to other things such as shape and the size of the mattress would you pick. Selecting a mattress of white on white room will have to be altered towards the room's dimension. Choice of these bedrooms to be definitely precise so your bedroom white does not look complete or cramped because one can select the sleep.
If you're looking for a bed for you personally as well as your accomplice naturally select the mattress measurement is sufficient for two folks. But don't be too large along with normally it takes up area that is much. Estimate the mattress that is sole you select enough for your spouse along with you.
Actually the latest models of mattress nowadays most are good and can be used for-anything else. Beneath the mattress where the part will undoubtedly be used like storage area or a clothes cabinet. The mattresses have contemporary white color relative to white color's idea and was chosen since it is good.
But when you're buying Suzuki Swift Sport 2013 1600cc AZH416 Fog Lamp Cover ( Cover Fog Lamp #5) for your child or for your own personel (with no associate) it's better if you pick a mini bed (individual bad). By doing so, the area area won't feel crowded. This mini-bed is effectively useful for kids or teenagers.