Aluminuma•lu•mi•num (ə lo̅o̅′mə nəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a silver-white metallic element, light in weight, ductile, malleable, and not readily corroded or tarnished, occurring combined in nature in igneous rock, shale, clay, and most soil: used in alloys and for lightweight utensils, castings, airplane parts, etc. Abbr.: alum.; Symbol: Al;
at. wt.: 26.98;
at. no.: 13;
sp. gr.: 2.70 at 20°C.
- of, pertaining to, or containing aluminum: an aluminum frying pan.Also,[esp. Brit.,] aluminium.
Explosionex•plo•sion (ik splō′zhən),USA pronunciation n.
- an act or instance of exploding;
a violent expansion or bursting with noise, as of gunpowder or a boiler (opposed to implosion).
- the noise itself: The loud explosion woke them.
- a violent outburst, as of laughter or anger.
- a sudden, rapid, or great increase: a population explosion.
- the burning of the mixture of fuel and air in an internal-combustion engine.
Pendantpend•ant (pen′dənt),USA pronunciation n. Also pendent.
- a hanging ornament, as an earring or the main piece suspended from a necklace.
- an ornament suspended from a roof, vault, or ceiling.
- a hanging electrical lighting fixture;
- that by which something is suspended, as the ringed stem of a watch.
- a match, parallel, companion, or counterpart.
- Also, pennant. a length of rope attached to a masthead, the end of a yardarm, etc., and having a block or thimble secured to its free end.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Hello folks, this post is about Aluminum Explosion Proof Pendant Light (lovely Explosion Lamp #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 860 x 860. This photo's file size is only 51 KB. If You decided to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Explosion Lamp.
You'll be able to finish the decoration by the addition of accessories exciting in it and attached by placing a little carpet. This carpeting will soon be strapped together with all of the items in a good watch.
Consequently, it is very important to be capable of arrange work area comfortable and nice. Because to really have a comfy Aluminum Explosion Proof Pendant Light (lovely Explosion Lamp #1), we'll experience for most people feel exhausted and bored enjoy doing their everyday workday.
That A Workplace Decorating Tips to Overcome Indifference in Function could quite possibly be tips and input for your dream home's interior planning. The office can be a place where we spend time performing our daily work. There are also stating the workplace is really a second home than homes.