Starstar (stär),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., starred, star•ring.
- any of the heavenly bodies, except the moon, appearing as fixed luminous points in the sky at night.
- any of the large, self-luminous, heavenly bodies, as the sun, Polaris, etc.
- any heavenly body.
- a heavenly body, esp. a planet, considered as influencing humankind and events.
- a person's destiny, fortune, temperament, etc., regarded as influenced and determined by the stars.
- a conventionalized figure usually having five or six points radiating from or disposed about a center.
- this figure used as an ornament, award, badge, mark of excellence, etc.: The movie was awarded three stars.
- a gem having the star cut.
- the asterism in a crystal or a gemstone, as in a star sapphire.
- a crystal or a gemstone having such asterism.
- See star facet.
- an asterisk.
- a person who is celebrated or distinguished in some art, profession, or other field.
- a prominent actor, singer, or the like, esp. one who plays the leading role in a performance.
- [U.S. Mil.]See battle star.
- [U.S. Navy.]
- a gold or bronze star worn on the ribbon of a decoration or medal to represent a second or subsequent award of the same decoration or medal.
- a silver star worn in place of five gold or bronze stars.
- a white spot on the forehead of a horse.
- a mullet.
- make someone see stars, to deal someone a severe blow causing the illusion of brilliant streaks of light before the eyes: The blow on the head made him see stars, and the next thing he knew he was in the hospital.
- thank one's lucky stars, to acknowledge one's good fortune;
be grateful: Instead of complaining about hospital bills she should thank her lucky stars she's still alive.Also, thank one's stars.
- celebrated, prominent, or distinguished;
preeminent: a star basketball player; a star reporter.
- of or pertaining to a star or stars.
- to set with or as with stars;
- to feature as a star: an old movie starring Rudolph Valentino .
- to mark with a star or asterisk, as for special notice.
- to shine as a star;
be brilliant or prominent.
- (of a performer) to appear as a star: He starred in several productions of Shaw's plays.
Howdy , this blog post is about Windsor Star ( Lights Band Amazing Design #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 819 x 614. It's file size is only 42 KB. If You ought to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Lights Band.
We would like to talk about some recommendations on workbench before referring to Lights Band. There are several important things in picking an office couch for the firm you should know and consider. Choose a guaranteed manufacturer office seats, office chairs usually have a warranty of 2 years, both feet of the seat, hydraulic, and also the hands of the chair during the predetermined (NEW).
Choose a seat in line with the budget / desires of the business. Regulate the color of the chair together with your flavor and colour of one's office furniture. Make sure to choose a seat that has soft when you sit-down or a comfortable foam.
In addition to that, occasionally we're perplexed. Around the other hand we also feel disgrace, office seats on which we have been there it really is just the design and shade happen to be unacceptable, although Lights Band that we need while at the office is very important.