Pondpond (pond),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of water smaller than a lake, sometimes artificially formed, as by damming a stream.
- (esp. of water) to collect into a pond or large puddle: to prevent rainwater from ponding on the roof.
Filterfil•ter (fil′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- any substance, as cloth, paper, porous porcelain, or a layer of charcoal or sand, through which liquid or gas is passed to remove suspended impurities or to recover solids.
- any device, as a tank or tube, containing such a substance for filtering.
- any of various analogous devices, as for removing dust from air or impurities from tobacco smoke, or for eliminating certain kinds of light rays.
- a filter-tipped cigarette or cigar.
- a lens screen of dyed gelatin or glass for controlling the rendering of color or for diminishing the intensity of light.
- a circuit or device that passes certain frequencies and blocks others.
- a collection of subsets of a topological space, having the properties that the intersection of two subsets in the collection is a subset in the collection and that any set containing a subset in the collection is in the collection.
- to remove by the action of a filter.
- to act as a filter for;
to slow or partially obstruct the passage of: The thick leaves filtered the sunlight.
- to pass through or as through a filter.
- to pass or slip through slowly, as through an obstruction or a filter: Enemy agents managed to filter into the embattled country.
Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
Sizesize1 (sīz),USA pronunciation n., v., sized, siz•ing.
- the spatial dimensions, proportions, magnitude, or bulk of anything: the size of a farm; the size of the fish you caught.
- considerable or great magnitude: to seek size rather than quality.
- one of a series of graduated measures for articles of manufacture or trade: children's sizes of shoes.
range: a fortune of great size.
- actual condition, circumstance, or state of affairs: That's about the size of it.
- a number of population or contents: What size is Springfield, Illinois? The size of that last shipment was only a dozen.
- [Obs.]a fixed standard of quality or quantity, as for food or drink.
- of a size, of the same or similar size: The two poodles are of a size.
- try on for size:
- to put on briefly in order to test the fit of, as a garment or shoes.
- to consider, evaluate, do, or use before taking further action: We'll try the plan on for size to see whether it's practical.
- to separate or sort according to size.
- to make of a certain size.
- to press (a sintered compact) to close tolerances.
- [Obs.]to regulate or control according to a fixed standard.
- size up, [Informal.]
- to form an estimate of (a situation, person, etc.);
judge: They sized him up with a look.
- to meet a certain standard: He doesn't size up to my expectations.
Hi folks, this picture is about Aquascape Pond Filter Urn - Large Size ( Aquascape Pond Filters #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 960 x 508. This post's file size is just 51 KB. Wether You decided to save This image to Your computer, you could Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Aquascape Pond Filters.
The suites were used to make or create food, that feeling of the kitchen. As the Aquascape Pond Filter Urn - Large Size ( Aquascape Pond Filters #5) is just a destination for a cook and place anything carelessly due to the ramifications of the hurry of cooking for many meals were burnt a such like, so that it could be stated the kitchen is one room that is generally messy and dirty.
Therefore it is now plenty of kitchens that have an appealing design using a range of furniture for cooking equipment on a normal base so as or saving things to not fall apart. Maybe for a few people the simplest way to organize the equipment that is cooking within the kitchen will be to put in land or a hook to maintain some cooking products that can be strung.
Layout your kitchen into a minimalist home, utilize your imaginative aspect to create a minimalist kitchen in your house, because the minimalist kitchen is actually a kitchen that's built with a kitchen set as well as a large amount of kitchen cupboards that you can use to place a cooking tools. And that means for a minimalist kitchen is complete, you no longer must develop a hook or hook in your kitchen.
Certainly you'll feel cozy cooking in case your Aquascape Pond Filter Urn - Large Size ( Aquascape Pond Filters #5) seems neat and clean. Having a comfy kitchen, cooking is more fun, because the flavor of food depends upon the temper of people who're preparing and also the outcome will be the maximum your dishes may taste better.