Chargingcharge (chärj),USA pronunciation v., charged, charg•ing, n.
- to impose or ask as a price or fee: That store charges $25 for leather gloves.
- to impose on or ask of (someone) a price or fee: He didn't charge me for it.
- to defer payment for (a purchase) until a bill is rendered by the creditor: The store let me charge the coat.
- to hold liable for payment;
enter a debit against.
- to attack by rushing violently against: The cavalry charged the enemy.
- to accuse formally or explicitly (usually fol. by with): They charged him with theft.
- to impute;
ascribe the responsibility for: He charged the accident to his own carelessness.
- to instruct authoritatively, as a judge does a jury.
- to lay a command or injunction upon: He charged his secretary with the management of his correspondence.
- to fill or furnish (a thing) with the quantity, as of powder or fuel, that it is fitted to receive: to charge a musket.
- to supply with a quantity of electric charge or electrical energy: to charge a storage battery.
- to change the net amount of positive or negative electric charge of (a particle, body, or system).
- to suffuse, as with emotion: The air was charged with excitement.
- to fill (air, water, etc.) with other matter in a state of diffusion or solution: The air was charged with pollen.
- to load (materials) into a furnace, converter, etc.
- to load or burden (the mind, heart, etc.): His mind was charged with weighty matters.
- to put a load or burden on or in.
- to record the loan of, as books or other materials from a library (often fol. by out): The librarian will charge those books at the front desk.
- to borrow, as books or other materials from a library (often fol. by out): How many magazines may I charge at one time?
- to place charges on (an escutcheon).
- to make an onset;
rush, as to an attack.
- to place the price of a thing to one's debit.
- to require payment: to charge for a service.
- to make a debit, as in an account.
- (of dogs) to lie down at command.
- charge off:
- to write off as an expense or loss.
- to attribute to: I charged off the blunder to inexperience.
- charge up, [Informal.]
- to agitate, stimulate, or excite: a fiery speaker who can charge up an audience.
- to put or be under the influence of narcotic drugs.
- expense or cost: improvements made at a tenant's own charge.
- a fee or price charged: a charge of three dollars for admission.
- a pecuniary burden, encumbrance, tax, or lien;
liability to pay: After his death there were many charges on his estate.
- an entry in an account of something due.
- an impetuous onset or attack, as of soldiers.
- a signal by bugle, drum, etc., for a military charge.
- a duty or responsibility laid upon or entrusted to one.
- care, custody, or superintendence: The child was placed in her nurse's charge.
- anything or anybody committed to one's care or management: The nurse was careful to let no harm come to her charge.
- [Eccles.]a parish or congregation committed to the spiritual care of a pastor.
- a command or injunction;
- an accusation: He was arrested on a charge of theft.
- an address by a judge to a jury at the close of a trial, instructing it as to the legal points, the weight of evidence, etc., affecting the verdict in the case.
- the quantity of anything that an apparatus is fitted to hold, or holds, at one time: a charge of coal for a furnace.
- a quantity of explosive to be set off at one time.
- See electric charge.
- the process of charging a storage battery.
- a thrill;
- grains of a solid propellant, usually including an inhibitor.
- a load or burden.
- any distinctive mark upon an escutcheon, as an ordinary or device, not considered as belonging to the field;
- in charge:
- in command;
having supervisory power.
- under arrest;
in or into the custody of the police.
- in charge of:
- having the care or supervision of: She is in charge of two libraries.
- Also, in the charge of. under the care or supervision of: The books are in the charge of the accounting office.
Padpad1 (pad),USA pronunciation n., v., pad•ded, pad•ding.
- a cushionlike mass of soft material used for comfort, protection, or stuffing.
- a soft, stuffed cushion used as a saddle;
a padded leather saddle without a tree.
- a number of sheets of paper glued or otherwise held together at one edge to form a tablet.
- a soft, ink-soaked block of absorbent material for inking a rubber stamp.
- Anat., Zool. any fleshy mass of tissue that cushions a weight-bearing part of the body, as on the underside of a paw. See diag. under dog.
- the foot, as of a fox, hare, or wolf.
- a piece or fold of gauze or other absorbent material for use as a surgical dressing or a protective covering.
- Zool. a pulvillus, as on the tarsus or foot of an insect.
- a lily pad.
- See launch pad.
- one's living quarters, as an apartment or room.
- one's bed.
- a room where people gather to take narcotics;
an addicts' den.
- money paid as a bribe to and shared among police officers, as for ignoring law violations.
- a list of police officers receiving such money.
- Elect. a nonadjustable attenuator consisting of a network of fixed resistors.
- a metal plate riveted or welded to a surface as a base or attachment for bolts, hooks, eyes, etc.
- a piece of wood laid on the back of a deck beam to give the deck surface a desired amount of camber.
- a handle for holding various small, interchangeable saw blades.
- Also, pod. a socket in a brace for a bit.
- Metall. a raised surface on a casting.
- a small deposit of weld metal, as for building up a worn surface.
- on the pad, [Slang.](of a police officer) receiving a bribe, esp. on a regular basis.
- to furnish, protect, fill out, or stuff with a pad or padding.
- to expand or add to unnecessarily or dishonestly: to pad a speech;
to pad an expense account.
- to add metal to (a casting) above its required dimensions, to insure the flow of enough metal to all parts.
- to insure the proper forging of a piece.
Howdy guys, this image is about Wireless Charging Pad ( How Does A Charging Mat Work #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1020 x 680. It's file size is just 59 KB. If You ought to save This photo to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may too see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: How Does A Charging Mat Work.
In addition to changing the rack, employ some elements present in older residences, as an example, the choice of stylish couch blankets, wallhangings style popart, or a vase of colorful bottles. Choose that have versions of clean outlines texture and bigger hues. Blend both of these designs in a single place. Eg adjustment of antique furniture with furniture that's more modern.
It could additionally incorporate with numerous outdated table seats minimalist. Things such as tables yard / large potted flowers patio, and rattan seats can also enhance the beauty of the interior of the house.The old house isn't like a household today. The section of space sometimes appears peculiar. While the bedroom is quite slim eg therefore ample living room.
So may be the kitchen which is very long. Properly, you're able to work around this by adding a How Does A Charging Mat Work in a space that is also broad or switching functions. For instance most as well as space of the kitchen, while half the living room used being a storage