Sleepsleep (slēp),USA pronunciation v., slept, sleep•ing, n.
- to take the rest afforded by a suspension of voluntary bodily functions and the natural suspension, complete or partial, of consciousness;
cease being awake.
- to assume, esp. at night, a state similar to the sleep of animals, marked by closing of petals, leaves, etc.
- to be dormant, quiescent, or inactive, as faculties.
- to be careless or unalert;
allow one's alertness, vigilance, or attentiveness to lie dormant: While England slept, Germany prepared for war.
- to lie in death: They are sleeping in their tombs.
- to take rest in (a specified kind of sleep): He slept the sleep of the innocent.
- to accommodate for sleeping;
have sleeping accommodations for: This trailer sleeps three people.
- to spend or pass in sleep (usually fol. by away or out): to sleep the day away.
- to recover from the effects of (a headache, hangover, etc.) by sleeping (usually fol. by off or away).
- sleep around, [Informal.]to have sexual relations with many partners, esp. in a casual way;
be sexually promiscuous.
- sleep in:
- (esp. of domestic help) to sleep where one is employed.
- to sleep beyond one's usual time of arising.
- sleep on, to postpone making a decision about for at least a day: to sleep on a proposal till the end of the week.
- sleep out:
- (esp. of domestic help) to sleep away from one's place of employment.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]to sleep away from one's home.
- to sleep outdoors.
- sleep over, to spend one or more nights in a place other than one's own home: Two friends will sleep over this weekend.
- sleep together, to be sexual partners;
have a sexual relationship.
- sleep with, to have sexual relations with.
- the state of a person, animal, or plant that sleeps.
- a period of sleeping: a brief sleep.
- dormancy or inactivity.
- the repose of death.
- sleeper (def. 10).
- put to sleep, to put (an animal) to death in a humane way: to put a sick old dog to sleep.
Howdy peoples, this image is about Wayfair Sleep 12\ ( How Firm Should A Mattress Be Pictures #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 996 x 664. This photo's file size is only 130 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: How Firm Should A Mattress Be.
The house generally has its own character. Similarly together with the pad or cottages are observed in britain. Don't want to alter the building's framework is an excessive amount of, Wayfair Sleep 12\ ( How Firm Should A Mattress Be Pictures #2) patterns contend with traditional pad.
The cottage was built-in the 18th century and is today past the stage of renovation. Instead of trying to copy the style of the pad, Alex Saint made a decision to create yet another kitchen layout that keep the smoothness of this property and will lessen the whole lodge's architectural change.
Never requested lovely, an effect! In order to take care of the building's character, the custom Alex Saint of Home Architecture putting a kitchen design independent of the main building. The end result? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a cottage, the united kingdom may be the building in question.