Streetstreet (strēt),USA pronunciation n.
- a public thoroughfare, usually paved, in a village, town, or city, including the sidewalk or sidewalks.
- such a thoroughfare together with adjacent buildings, lots, etc.: Houses, lawns, and trees composed a very pleasant street.
- the roadway of such a thoroughfare, as distinguished from the sidewalk: to cross a street.
- a main way or thoroughfare, as distinguished from a lane, alley, or the like.
- the inhabitants or frequenters of a street: The whole street gossiped about the new neighbors.
- the Street, [Informal.]
- the section of a city associated with a given profession or trade, esp. when concerned with business or finance, as Wall Street.
- the principal theater and entertainment district of any of a number of U.S. cities.
- on or in the street:
- without a home: You'll be out on the street if the rent isn't paid.
- without a job or occupation;
- out of prison or police custody;
- up one's street, See alley 1 (def. 7).
- of, on, or adjoining a street: a street door just off the sidewalk.
- taking place or appearing on the street: street fight; street musicians.
vulgar: street language.
- suitable for everyday wear: street clothes; street dress.
- retail: the street price of a new computer; the street value of a drug.
Postpost1 (pōst),USA pronunciation n.
- a strong piece of timber, metal, or the like, set upright as a support, a point of attachment, a place for displaying notices, etc.
- one of the principal uprights of a piece of furniture, as one supporting a chair back or forming one corner of a chest of drawers. Cf. stump (def. 11).
- [Papermaking.]a stack of 144 sheets of handmolded paper, interleaved with felt.
- [Horse Racing.]a pole on a racetrack indicating the point where a race begins or ends: the starting post.
- the lane of a racetrack farthest from the infield;
the outside lane. Cf. pole 1 (def. 4).
- a message that is sent to a newsgroup.
- to affix (a notice, bulletin, etc.) to a post, wall, or the like.
- to bring to public notice by or as by a poster or bill: to post a reward.
- to denounce by a public notice or declaration: They were posted as spies.
- to publish the name of in a list: to post a student on the dean's list.
- to publish the name of (a ship) as missing or lost.
- to placard (a wall, fence, etc.) with notices, bulletins, etc.: The wall was posted with announcements.
- to put up signs on (land or other property) forbidding trespassing:: The estate has been posted by the owner.
- to send (a message) to a newsgroup.
- to send a message to a newsgroup.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
JamesJames ( jāmz),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called James′ the Great′. one of the 12 apostles, the son of Zebedee and brother of the apostle John. Matt. 4:21.
- the person identified in Gal. 1:19 as a brother of Jesus: probably the author of the Epistle of St. James.
- Also called James′ the Less′. ("James the son of Alphaeus'') one of the 12 apostles. Matt. 10:3; Mark 3:18;
- Alice, 1848–92, U.S. diarist, sister of Henry and William James.
- Daniel, Jr. ("Chappie''), 1920–78, U.S. Air Force officer: first black general.
- Henry, 1811–82, U.S. philosopher and author (father of Henry and William James).
- Henry, 1843–1916, U.S. novelist and critic in England (brother of William James).Jesse (Wood•son) (wŏŏd′sən),USA pronunciation 1847–82, U.S. outlaw and legendary figure.
- Will, 1892–1942, U.S. author and illustrator.
- William, 1842–1910, U.S. psychologist and pragmatist philosopher (brother of Henry James).
- a river flowing E from the W part of Virginia to Chesapeake Bay. 340 mi. (547 km) long.
- a river flowing S from central North Dakota through South Dakota to the Missouri River. 710 mi. (1143 km) long.
- one of the books of the New Testament. Abbr.: Jas.
- a male given name.
Buildingbuild•ing (bil′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- a relatively permanent enclosed construction over a plot of land, having a roof and usually windows and often more than one level, used for any of a wide variety of activities, as living, entertaining, or manufacturing.
- anything built or constructed.
- the act, business, or practice of constructing houses, office buildings, etc.
Howdy guys, this post is about 34th Street Post Office #3 James A. Farley Building. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 3840 x 2160. It's file size is only 3504 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at here: 34th Street Post Office.
a unique setting within white's kitchen shades along with 34th Street Post Office #3 James A. Farley Building appear to present the feeling. Utilized around the interior wall of the stove (kitchen area) to produce gas splashes simple to clean. Home using a layout that is basic would be to apply kitchen backsplash tile with a kite condition effect is given by floral and beige accents towards the brown coloring in certain parts. Shades of white is just in decorating a kitchen, a favorite. Thus also is utilized inside the kitchen below.
Home cabinet white coloring integrates using a floral design together with the kitchen tile fairly green and white. Implementing your kitchen tile about the destroy with blue pattern that was ceramic patterned cultural make space kitchen friend be more great. Kitchens are following somewhat different.
If the common tile 34th Street Post Office #3 James A. Farley Building below utilizing normal rock, using a ceramic product, then your kitchen formed to the wall in your cooking like tile / range. The kitchen is to supply result and vibrant tones having orange and a kitchen fridge storage. Components of light bulb lamp in the home building intimate setting of comfortable and your kitchen!