LakelandLake•land (lāk′lənd),USA pronunciation n.
- a city in central Florida. 47,406.
Tagtag1 (tag),USA pronunciation n., v., tagged, tag•ging.
- a piece or strip of strong paper, plastic, metal, leather, etc., for attaching by one end to something as a mark or label: The price is on the tag.
- any small hanging or loosely attached part or piece;
- a loop of material sewn on a garment so that it can be hung up.
- a metal or plastic tip at the end of a shoelace, cord, or the like.
- a license plate for a motor vehicle.
- [Angling.]a small piece of tinsel or the like tied to the shank of a hook at the body of an artificial fly.
- the tail end or concluding part, as of a proceeding.
- the last words of a speech, scene, act, etc., as in a play;
a curtain line.
- sentinel (def. 3).
- an addition to a speech or writing, as the moral of a fable.
- a quotation added for special effect.
- a descriptive word or phrase applied to a person, group, organization, etc., as a label or means of identification;
- a trite phrase or saying;
- a person's name, nickname, initials, monogram, or symbol.
- See tag question (def. 1).
- a traffic ticket.
- a curlicue in writing.
- a lock of hair.
- a matted lock of wool on a sheep.
- [Fox Hunting.]the white tip of the tail of a fox.
- [Obs.]the rabble.
- to furnish with a tag or tags;
attach a tag to.
- to append as a tag, addition, or afterthought to something else.
- to attach or give an epithet to;
- to accuse of a violation, esp. of a traffic law;
give a traffic ticket to: He was tagged for speeding. The police officer tagged the cars for overtime parking.
- to hold answerable or accountable for something;
attach blame to: The pitcher was tagged with the loss of the game.
- to set a price on;
fix the cost of: The dealer tagged the boat at $500 less than the suggested retail price.
- to write graffiti on.
- to follow closely: I tagged him to an old house on the outskirts of town.
- to remove the tags of wool from (a sheep).
- to follow closely;
go along or about as a follower: to tag after someone; to tag along behind someone.
- to write graffiti.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Hi there, this blog post is about Lakeland Tag Office #5 Log Cabins Toulouse 490 .. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 930 x 653. It's file size is only 127 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Lakeland Tag Office.
By the addition of arrangements fascinating inside it and strapped by putting a little carpet you'll be able to finish the decor. This carpet will undoubtedly be tied along with all-the objects in a good view.
That A Workplace Decorating Suggestions To Defeat Indifference in Function could quite possibly be ideas and input for your dream home's interior design. The office is really a location where we spend some time doing our everyday function. There's also stating that the workplace is actually a minute home than houses.
Therefore, it's important to have the ability to organize any office area comfortable and satisfying. Since to have a comfortable Lakeland Tag Office #5 Log Cabins Toulouse 490 ., we are going to feel appreciate performing their daily work-day for many people feel bored and exhausted.