OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
- of or pertaining to the lands, peoples, and possessions of the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- a Turk.
- a Turk of the family or tribe of Osman,
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- (l.c.) a low cushioned seat without back or arms.
- (l.c.) a kind of divan or sofa, with or without a back.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.
Empireem•pire (em′pīər; for 8–10 also om pēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.
- a government under an emperor or empress.
- (often cap.) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.
- supreme power in governing;
sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.
- supreme control;
absolute sway: passion's empire over the mind.
- a powerful and important enterprise or holding of large scope that is controlled by a single person, family, or group of associates: The family's shipping empire was founded 50 years ago.
- (cap.) a variety of apple somewhat resembling the McIntosh.
- (cap.) characteristic of or developed during the first French Empire, 1804–15.
- (usually cap.) (of women's attire and coiffures) of the style that prevailed during the first French Empire, in clothing being characterized esp. by décolletage and a high waistline, coming just below the bust, from which the skirt hangs straight and loose.
- (often cap.) noting or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration prevailing in France and imitated to a greater or lesser extent in various other countries, c1800–30: characterized by the use of delicate but elaborate ornamentation imitated from Greek and Roman examples or containing classical allusions, as animal forms for the legs of furniture, bas-reliefs of classical figures, motifs of wreaths, torches, caryatids, lyres, and urns and by the occasional use of military and Egyptian motifs and, under the Napoleonic Empire itself, of symbols alluding to Napoleon I, as bees or the letter N.
Armyar•my (är′mē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -mies.
- the military forces of a nation, exclusive of the navy and in some countries the air force.
- (in large military land forces) a unit consisting typically of two or more corps and a headquarters.
- a large body of persons trained and armed for war.
- any body of persons organized for any purpose: an army of census takers.
- a very large number or group of something;
a great multitude;
a host: the army of the unemployed.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Hi , this attachment is about Ottoman Empire Army Photo Gallery #3 Amazing_Facts_Ottoman_Empire_Army_10. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 701 x 457. It's file size is only 20 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You might too download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: Ottoman Empire Army.
Your house frequently has its own character. Moreover together with the bungalow are situated in the united kingdom. Don't wish to modify the building's structure is a lot of, Ottoman Empire Army Photo Gallery #3 Amazing_Facts_Ottoman_Empire_Army_10 styles and traditional cottage compete.
The cottage was built in the 18th century and it is today past renovation's stage. As opposed to wanting to imitate the kind of the bungalow, Alex Saint chose to construct an additional kitchen style that can reduce the structural change of the entire lodge and sustain the type with this house.
Never expected a result, lovely! In order to take care of a building's character, Kitchen's custom Alex St Architecture putting a kitchen style in addition to the major building. The effect? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a bungalow, the united kingdom may be the building under consideration.