Ottoman Set Of 2 have 6 images it's including Amazon.com: Baxton Studio Siskal Modern Cube Ottoman, Black, Set Of 2: Kitchen & Dining, Hover To Zoom, Isaac 2 Piece Ottoman Set, Chamberly Alloy Cube Ottoman, Baxton Studio Siskal White Accent Ottoman, Ottoman Set Of 2 #6 Isaac 2 Piece Ottoman Set. Here are the images:
The post of Ottoman Set Of 2 was posted on April 9, 2018 at 1:58 am. It is posted on the Ottoman category. Ottoman Set Of 2 is labelled with Ottoman Set Of 2, Set, 2, Of, Ottoman..
Setset (set),USA pronunciation v., set, set•ting, n., adj., interj.
- to ornament or stud with gems or the like: a bracelet set with pearls.
- to establish for others to follow: to set a fast pace.
- to cause to pass into a given state or condition: to set one's mind at rest; to set a prisoner free.
- [Bridge.]to cause (the opposing partnership or their contract) to fall short: We set them two tricks at four spades. Only perfect defense could set four spades.
- to place in some relation to something or someone: We set a supervisor over the new workers.
- to place (the hair, esp. when wet) on rollers, in clips, or the like, so that the hair will assume a particular style.
- to tighten (often fol. by up): to set nuts well up.
- to bend the teeth of (a saw) outward from the blade alternately on both sides in order to make a cut wider than the blade itself.
- to put (something or someone) in a particular place: to set a vase on a table.
- to put in the proper position: to set a chair back on its feet.
- to direct or settle resolutely or wishfully: to set one's mind to a task.
- to put or apply: to set fire to a house.
- to prepare (a scene) for dramatic performance.
- [Baking.]to put aside (a substance to which yeast has been added) in order that it may rise.
- [Carpentry.]to sink (a nail head) with a nail set.
- to urge, goad, or encourage to attack: to set the hounds on a trespasser.
- to cause to take a particular direction: to set one's course to the south.
- to place (eggs) under a hen or in an incubator for hatching.
- to arrange the murder or execution of: His partner set him up with the mob.
- to stimulate;
- to begin a journey or trip;
- to make a vigorous effort;
apply oneself to work;
- to put to one side;
reserve: The clerk set aside the silver brooch for me.
- to begin a journey or course: to set out for home.
- (in horse racing) to suspend (a jockey) from competition because of some offense or infraction of the rules.
- to entrap or frame, as an innocent person in a crime or a criminal suspect in a culpable circumstance in order to achieve an arrest.
- to pass below the horizon;
sink: The sun sets early in winter.
- [Bridge.]to establish (a suit): to set up spades.
- to instigate;
incite: to set a crew to mutiny.
- to begin;
- to give an account of;
describe: He set forth his theory in a scholarly report.
- to bring about;
- to define;
describe: to set out one's arguments.
- to enable to begin in business;
provide with means.
- to undertake;
- set by, to save or keep for future use.
- set ahead, to set to a later setting or time: Set your clocks ahead one hour.
- to put into a high or powerful position.
- to hang or fit, as clothes.
- (of a sail) to be spread so as to catch the wind.
- to become firm, solid, or permanent, as mortar, glue, cement, or a dye, due to drying or physical or chemical change.
- to begin to move;
start (usually fol. by forth, out, off, etc.).
- to make a gift of;
treat, as to drinks.
- to sit on eggs to hatch them, as a hen.
- to begin on;
- (of the hair) to be placed temporarily on rollers, in clips, or the like, in order to assume a particular style: Long hair sets more easily than short hair.
- to have a certain direction or course, as a wind, current, or the like.
- to compare or contrast: The advantages must be set against the disadvantages.
- to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show an earlier time: When your plane gets to California, set your watch back two hours.
- to decline;
- the period during which these pieces are played.
- a construction representing a place or scene in which the action takes place in a stage, motion-picture, or television production.
- bearing or carriage: the set of one's shoulders.
- the width of a body of type.
- [Carpentry.]See nail set.
- suit (def. 12).
- the arrangement of the hair in a particular style: How much does the beauty parlor charge for a shampoo and set?
- the direction of a wind, current, etc.
- a group of pieces played by a band, as in a night club, and followed by an intermission.
- [Bridge.]a failure to take the number of tricks specified by one's contract: Our being vulnerable made the set even more costly.
- the act or state of setting or the state of being set.
- an apparatus for receiving radio or television programs;
- a number, group, or combination of things of similar nature, design, or function: a set of ideas.
- a collection of objects or elements classed together.
- [Hort.]a young plant, or a slip, tuber, or the like, suitable for planting.
- resolved or determined;
habitually or stubbornly fixed: to be set in one's opinions.
rigid: a set smile.
- all set, in readiness;
prepared: They were at the starting line and all set to begin.
- fixed or prescribed beforehand: a set time; set rules.
Also, get set!
- (in calling the start of a race): Ready! Set! Go!
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- a Turk.
If you want a vintage style or atmosphere that's classy, you can use a sleep that has a watch texture digging motifs often digging simple or complicated, lifestyle and sculpture produce the standard look thicker and satisfied etnic, if you would like the luxuries you could utilize a spot slumber using a pattern or a superior cover, with extra textile class brings temperature and luxury in your place,
Easy sleep can be used for a space in a contemporary style, it appears that replicate a dynamic perception of the form have been sent applications for, the design which may be the present development may be the routine of contemporary art that sees contemporary style makes an equivalent contemporary for you apply to your bedroom which minimalist style. The bedrooms, nonetheless, should adapt to the areas inside the residence all together.
If your house room space is limited, while you type, and such as potential of one's stuff a lot and flats, as the desires a functional but requires a lot of space. You'll be able to apply with compartments to the Ottoman Set Of 2 - kitchen, of course you ought to be clever in every placements it is possible to utilize right beside the left or facing program, presently ideal therefore unimpressed narrow and does not violate the guidelines of your movement and room.