MUSEmuse (myo̅o̅z),USA pronunciation v., mused, mus•ing.
- to think or meditate in silence, as on some subject.
- [Archaic.]to gaze meditatively or wonderingly.
- to meditate on.
- to comment thoughtfully or ruminate upon.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Letterlet•ter1 (let′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a written or printed communication addressed to a person or organization and usually transmitted by mail.
- a symbol or character that is conventionally used in writing and printing to represent a speech sound and that is part of an alphabet.
- a piece of printing type bearing such a symbol or character.
- a particular style of type.
- such types collectively.
- Often, letters. a formal document granting a right or privilege.
- actual terms or wording;
literal meaning, as distinct from implied meaning or intent (opposed to spirit): the letter of the law.
- letters, (used with a sing. or pl. v.)
- literature in general.
- the profession of literature.
knowledge, esp. of literature.
- an emblem consisting of the initial or monogram of a school, awarded to a student for extracurricular activity, esp. in athletics.
- to the letter, to the last particular;
precisely: His orders were carried out to the letter.
- to mark or write with letters;
- to earn a letter in an interscholastic or intercollegiate activity, esp. a sport: He lettered in track at Harvard.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Hi peoples, this blog post is about MUSE X DIY: Letter Pillow ( Letter Pillow Patterns Free #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1178 x 663. It's file size is just 106 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Letter Pillow Patterns Free.
When Letter Pillow Patterns Free that are susceptible to form and mold, there are numerous paint available that contain ides. However, usually, paint produced designed for the bathroom is satisfactory. Ensure the area around the roof or wall that's usually included in the equipment must be tightly-closed so as not to remove. Remember, it really is better to prevent the problem's cause than to cover it later. Some openings, such as across the conduit, are far more likely to trigger difficulties in time. They need to immediately do caulking to prevent destruction later. Baseboard is another region that will fail coloring.
Make certain the blobs and cracking paint neglect to remove appropriately. Sand all floors to offer a foundation that is good for using colour. After priming, join must be reclaimed prior to the coat that was last.
Wait several days for that new MUSE X DIY: Letter Pillow ( Letter Pillow Patterns Free #3) to become regulated carefully before utilizing the shower or bathtub. And to reduce damage's threat, constantly be sure keep the door available if the bathroom isn't being used, and to use the ventilator.