Divisiondi•vi•sion (di vizh′ən),USA pronunciation n.
di•vi′sion•al, di•vi′sion•ar′y, adj.
- the act or process of dividing;
state of being divided.
- [Arith.]the operation inverse to multiplication;
the finding of a quantity, the quotient, that when multiplied by a given quantity, the divisor, gives another given quantity, the dividend;
the process of ascertaining how many times one number or quantity is contained in another.
- something that divides or separates;
- something that marks a division;
dividing line or mark.
- one of the parts into which a thing is divided;
- separation by difference of opinion or feeling;
- the separation of a legislature, or the like, into two groups, in taking a vote.
- one of the parts into which a country or an organization is divided for political, judicial, military, or other purposes.
- (in the army) a major administrative and tactical unit, larger than a regiment or brigade and smaller than a corps: it is usually commanded by a major general.
- (in the navy) a number of ships, usually four, forming a tactical group that is part of a fleet or squadron.
- a major autonomous or semi-independent but subordinate administrative unit of an industrial enterprise, government bureau, transportation system, or university: the sales division of our company; the Division of Humanities.
- (in sports) a category or class containing all the teams or competitors grouped together according to standing, skill, weight, age, or the like: a team in the first division; the heavyweight division in boxing.
- a major primary subdivision of the plant kingdom, consisting of one or more classes;
- any subdivision of a classificatory group or category.
- [Hort.]a type of propagation in which new plants are grown from segments separated from the parent plant.
- the ornamentation of a melodic line in 17th- and 18th-century music.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Buildingbuild•ing (bil′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- a relatively permanent enclosed construction over a plot of land, having a roof and usually windows and often more than one level, used for any of a wide variety of activities, as living, entertaining, or manufacturing.
- anything built or constructed.
- the act, business, or practice of constructing houses, office buildings, etc.
Codescode (kōd),USA pronunciation n., v., cod•ed, cod•ing.
- a system for communication by telegraph, heliograph, etc., in which long and short sounds, light flashes, etc., are used to symbolize the content of a message: Morse code.
- a system used for brevity or secrecy of communication, in which arbitrarily chosen words, letters, or symbols are assigned definite meanings.
- any set of standards set forth and enforced by a local government agency for the protection of public safety, health, etc., as in the structural safety of buildings (building code), health requirements for plumbing, ventilation, etc.(sanitary or health code), and the specifications for fire escapes or exits (fire code).
- a systematically arranged collection or compendium of laws, rules, or regulations.
- any authoritative, general, systematic, and written statement of the legal rules and principles applicable in a given legal order to one or more broad areas of life.
- a word, letter, number, or other symbol used in a code system to mark, represent, or identify something: The code on the label shows the date of manufacture.
- the symbolic arrangement of statements or instructions in a computer program in which letters, digits, etc. are represented as binary numbers;
the set of instructions in such a program: That program took 3000 lines of code.Cf. ASCII, object code, source code.
- any system or collection of rules and regulations: a gentleman's code of behavior.
- a directive or alert to a hospital team assigned to emergency resuscitation of patients.
- See genetic code.
- the system of rules shared by the participants in an act of communication, making possible the transmission and interpretation of messages.
- (in sociolinguistic theory) one of two distinct styles of language use that differ in degree of explicitness and are sometimes thought to be correlated with differences in social class. Cf. elaborated code, restricted code.
- to translate (a message) into a code;
- to arrange or enter (laws or statutes) in a code.
- to translate (a program) into language that can be communicated to the computer.
- to specify the amino acid sequence of a protein by the sequence of nucleotides comprising the gene for that protein: a gene that codes for the production of insulin.
Hi peoples, this image is about Division Of Building Codes Enforcement (superb Kentucky Division Of Plumbing #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 972 x 631. It's file size is only 88 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Kentucky Division Of Plumbing.
At this time there have been forms and different types of Kentucky Division Of Plumbing which might be sold so on the marketplace. However, in the event the cabinets while in the kitchen within the kind so that hasbeen in the marketplace don't fit your requirements, guide yourself from builders or the manufacturers would be the easiest way. You should be certain to pay awareness of the budget that you have produced. If you discover a budget meets the control, you'll be able to select cupboards while in the kitchen that may be built to reduce the budget.
The kitchen units are assembled can give the same result from the cabinet construction seed but using a price that is cheaper, make sure to make a guide-book and most of the required gear showing how to assemble kitchen cupboards. it provides an incredibly efficient component to produce Kentucky Division Of Plumbing, although the last details might appear straightforward. Select knob and the handle is most beneficial for units in your kitchen's style and design. You've many different resources to pick from.
For instance, handle made of dime on the doorways of your home units can give a vintage look, as the handle bronze offer a contemporary hint, and handle chrome is the greatest alternative to get a glistening look, or you can choose a stylish type employing crystal product so as to make the kitchen in your house may look more attractive and classy experience.