Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
Sewsew1 (sō),USA pronunciation v., sewed, sewn or sewed, sew•ing.
- to join or attach by stitches.
- to make, repair, etc., (a garment) by such means.
- to enclose or secure with stitches: to sew flour in a bag.
- to close (a hole, wound, etc.) by means of stitches (usually fol. by up).
sew′a•ble, adj., n.
- to work with a needle and thread or with a sewing machine.
- sew up:
- to get or have a monopoly of;
- to complete or conclude (arrangements, negotiations, etc.) successfully: They were about to sew up the deal when the argument started.
- to gain or be assured of: He tried to sew up as many votes as possible before the convention.
EmmaEm•ma (em′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a female given name, form of Erma.
Em•ma (em′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a novel (1815) by Jane Austen.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
Patternspat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
Hello , this picture is about New It's Sew Emma Quilt Patterns Mirabelle (superior Emma Quilt #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 729 x 539. This attachment's file size is only 64 KB. Wether You desired to save This post to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Emma Quilt.
Comparison of Large Note Statue by Width space. The reason is still a similar thing using the place that is next: someone to be in considering the statue, more flexible. In this case, the distance between the room's statue, decide the most limit sculpture that is large. For instance, when the range between the statue using a terrace merely 3 yards away, an attempt so that at the most only 1 meter high sculpture.
Regulate the keeping of the statue's size by Location. In cases like this, a little statue might be located about the fringe of the yard that was footpath or in between the crops. Meanwhile, sculptures that were greater could be put into the part or perhaps the midst of the playground
With carvings including the statue is definitely an aspect that may sort the classic-style inside and outside the chamber New It's Sew Emma Quilt Patterns Mirabelle (superior Emma Quilt #2) is rich, is no exemption to yard. Sculpture within the park's location was actually symbolic and it is generally merely made-of rock. But combined with progress of modern sculpture, then your works of sculpture becomes increasingly diverse, both the materials as well as the design used in point with all the growth of technology and technology of new supplies, such as white concrete.