Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Motionmo•tion (mō′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the action or process of moving or of changing place or position;
- power of movement, as of a living body.
- the manner of moving the body in walking;
- a bodily movement or change of posture;
- a proposal formally made to a deliberative assembly: to make a motion to adjourn.
- an application made to a court or judge for an order, ruling, or the like.
- a suggestion or proposal.
- an inward prompting or impulse;
inclination: He will go only of his own motion.
- melodic progression, as the change of a voice part from one pitch to another.
- a piece of mechanism with a particular action or function.
- the action of such a mechanism.
- go through the motions, to do something halfheartedly, routinely, or as a formality or façade.
- in motion, in active operation;
moving: The train was already in motion when he tried to board it.
- to direct by a significant motion or gesture, as with the hand: to motion a person to a seat.
- to make a meaningful motion, as with the hand;
signal: to motion to someone to come.
Quiltingquilt•ing (kwil′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person who quilts.
- material for making quilts.
- a heavily padded wrapping, as for fragile cargo.
Tipstip1 (tip),USA pronunciation n., v., tipped, tip•ping.
- a slender or pointed end or extremity, esp. of anything long or tapered: the tips of the fingers.
- the top, summit, or apex: the tip of the mountain.
- a small piece or part, as of metal or leather, forming or covering the extremity of something: a cane with a rubber tip.
- Also called tip-in, tip-on. an insert, as an illustration, map, or errata slip, pasted to a page of a book, magazine, etc., usually along the binding margin.
- a small, delicate tool made of fine hair cemented between two cards, for applying gold leaf.
- to furnish with a tip.
- to serve as or form the tip of.
- to mark or adorn the tip of.
- to remove the tip or stem of (berries or certain fruits or vegetables).
- to frost the ends of (hair strands): I'm having my hair cut and tipped tomorrow.
- tip in, [Bookbinding.]to paste the inner margin of (a map, illustration, or other plate) into a signature before gathering.
Hello there, this photo is about Free Motion Quilting Tips (superb Free Motion Quilting Tips #4). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 457 x 686. This attachment's file size is just 70 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: Free Motion Quilting Tips.
One of many most common issues we request is how do I repaint my tub counter? The bathrooms therefore are likewise the bathroom's focal-point and have many benefits over time. By repainting or remodeling your Free Motion Quilting Tips (superb Free Motion Quilting Tips #4), it is possible to provide lifestyle towards the outdated toilet, paint the shower counter with comparative simplicity and requires just a few times of function and create a good weekend task.
First we need to prepare toilet cabinet to get this done you need sandpaper screwdriver. Utilizing your screwdriver, remove the hinges and remove every one of the drawers from your own case that is recent. Next grab a little mud along with your sandpaper all completed from your makeup cabinet. Ensure the mud both edges of the lavatory door. Marginally clean the complete bathroom with gentle soap after you have accomplished sanding the door.
Use a supreme quality primer to let the Free Motion Quilting Tips t's exterior exterior consult your equipment store that is local to get the right primer to your project that is particular. Allow the primer dry before looking to paint-your bathroom counter. Recording from all edges around your bathroom vanity not to get coloring on your own walls or floors.