Burleybur•ley1 (bûr′lē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -leys. (often cap.)
- an American tobacco with thin leaves and light color, grown esp. in Kentucky and nearby regions, used mostly in cigarettes.
Piccolopic•co•lo (pik′ə lō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -los.
- a small flute sounding an octave higher than the ordinary flute.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Codecode (kōd),USA pronunciation n., v., cod•ed, cod•ing.
- a system for communication by telegraph, heliograph, etc., in which long and short sounds, light flashes, etc., are used to symbolize the content of a message: Morse code.
- a system used for brevity or secrecy of communication, in which arbitrarily chosen words, letters, or symbols are assigned definite meanings.
- any set of standards set forth and enforced by a local government agency for the protection of public safety, health, etc., as in the structural safety of buildings (building code), health requirements for plumbing, ventilation, etc.(sanitary or health code), and the specifications for fire escapes or exits (fire code).
- a systematically arranged collection or compendium of laws, rules, or regulations.
- any authoritative, general, systematic, and written statement of the legal rules and principles applicable in a given legal order to one or more broad areas of life.
- a word, letter, number, or other symbol used in a code system to mark, represent, or identify something: The code on the label shows the date of manufacture.
- the symbolic arrangement of statements or instructions in a computer program in which letters, digits, etc. are represented as binary numbers;
the set of instructions in such a program: That program took 3000 lines of code.Cf. ASCII, object code, source code.
- any system or collection of rules and regulations: a gentleman's code of behavior.
- a directive or alert to a hospital team assigned to emergency resuscitation of patients.
- See genetic code.
- the system of rules shared by the participants in an act of communication, making possible the transmission and interpretation of messages.
- (in sociolinguistic theory) one of two distinct styles of language use that differ in degree of explicitness and are sometimes thought to be correlated with differences in social class. Cf. elaborated code, restricted code.
- to translate (a message) into a code;
- to arrange or enter (laws or statutes) in a code.
- to translate (a program) into language that can be communicated to the computer.
- to specify the amino acid sequence of a protein by the sequence of nucleotides comprising the gene for that protein: a gene that codes for the production of insulin.
Hello folks, this post is about Burley Piccolo Rack #1 Silver Tailwind Rack, Stock Code 939002. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 540 x 720. It's file size is just 28 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Burley Piccolo Rack.
The present day kitchen carries a contemporary kitchen idea to obtain the narrow terrain in your kitchen across. This idea gives when it comes to a contemporary kitchen with modern furniture installation, thus produce your home appear convenient to use and more contemporary. Even as we realize, home style that is modern today is becoming very popular among the people.
There is an extensive range of contemporary kitchen style motivation with a modern-style that one may replicate. Various contemporary home layout can be seen in internet recommendations and a variety of produce marketing. Furthermore, a few of these suggestions can also try to create a contemporary kitchen charming that is contemporary.
Patterns are put on deal with crowded conditions spot, considering that the average recent of each family have a modern home. The current kitchen is built to enhance the contemporary notion of your kitchen possess an industry that was narrow. Who affirms having a Burley Piccolo Rack #1 Silver Tailwind Rack, Stock Code 939002 that cannot be became akitchen of your dreams? It is exactly this concern features a small home can be as unique as possible we've to be imaginative today to display the modern kitchen contemporary like modern residences.