Fordford (fôrd, fōrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where a river or other body of water is shallow enough to be crossed by wading.
- to cross (a river, stream, etc.) at a ford.
Excursionex•cur•sion (ik skûr′zhən, -shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a short trip or outing to some place, usually for a special purpose and with the intention of a prompt return: a pleasure excursion; a scientific excursion.
- a trip on a train, ship, etc., at a reduced rate: weekend excursions to mountain resorts.
- the group of persons making such a journey: an excursion of tourists.
- a deviation or digression: excursions into futile philosophizing.
- the displacement of a body or a point from a mean position or neutral value, as in an oscillation.
- an accidental increase in the power level of a reactor, usually forcing its emergency shutdown.
- the range of stroke of any moving part.
- the stroke itself.
- [Obs.]a sally or raid.
- to go on or take an excursion.
ex•cur′sion•al, ex•cur′sion•ar′y, adj.
- of, pertaining to, or intended for use on excursions: an excursion fare; an excursion bus.
Aluminuma•lu•mi•num (ə lo̅o̅′mə nəm),USA pronunciation n.
- a silver-white metallic element, light in weight, ductile, malleable, and not readily corroded or tarnished, occurring combined in nature in igneous rock, shale, clay, and most soil: used in alloys and for lightweight utensils, castings, airplane parts, etc. Abbr.: alum.; Symbol: Al;
at. wt.: 26.98;
at. no.: 13;
sp. gr.: 2.70 at 20°C.
- of, pertaining to, or containing aluminum: an aluminum frying pan.Also,[esp. Brit.,] aluminium.
Offoff (ôf, of ),USA pronunciation adv.
- so as to be no longer supported or attached: This button is about to come off.
- so as to be no longer covering or enclosing: to take a hat off; to take the wrapping off.
- away from a place: to run off; to look off toward the west.
- away from a path, course, etc.;
aside: This road branches off to Grove City.
- so as to be away or on one's way: to start off early; to cast off.
- away from what is considered normal, regular, standard, or the like: to go off on a tangent.
- from a charge or price: He took 10 percent off for all cash purchases.
- at a distance in space or future time: to back off a few feet; Summer is only a week off.
- out of operation or effective existence: Turn the lights off.
- into operation or action: The alarm goes off at noon.
- so as to interrupt continuity or cause discontinuance: Negotiations have been broken off.
- in absence from work, service, a job, etc.: two days off at Christmas.
utterly: to kill off all the inhabitants.
- with prompt or ready performance: to dash a letter off.
- to fulfillment, or into execution or effect: The contest came off on the appointed day.
- into nonexistence or nothingness: My headache passed off soon.
- so as to be delineated, divided, or apportioned: Mark it off into equal parts.
- away from a state of consciousness: I must have dozed off.
- away from the land, a ship, the wind, etc.
- get it off. See get (def. 45).
- get off on. See get (def. 49).
- off and on:
- Also, on and off. with intervals between;
intermittently: to work off and on.
- on alternate tacks.
- off with:
- take away;
remove: Off with those muddy boots before you step into this kitchen!
- cut off: Off with his head!
- so as no longer to be supported by, attached to, on, resting on, or unified with: Take your feet off the table! Break a piece of bread off the loaf.
- deviating from: off balance; off course.
- below or less than the usual or expected level or standard: 20 percent off the marked price; I was off my golf game.
- away, disengaged, or resting from: to be off duty on Tuesdays.
- [Informal.]refraining or abstaining from;
denying oneself the pleasure, company, practice, etc., of: He's off gambling.
- away from;
apart or distant from: a village off the main road.
- leading into or away from: an alley off 12th Street.
- not fixed on or directed toward, as the gaze, eyes, etc.: Their eyes weren't off the king for a moment.
- from (a specified source): I bought it off a street vendor.
- from or of, indicating material or component parts: to lunch off cheese and fruit.
- from or by such means or use of: living off an inheritance; living off his parents.
- at some distance to seaward of: off Cape Hatteras.
- off of, [Informal.]off: Take your feet off of the table!
- in error;
wrong: You are off on that point.
- slightly abnormal or not quite sane: He is a little off, but he's really harmless.
- not up to standard;
not so good or satisfactory as usual;
inferior or subnormal: a good play full of off moments.
- no longer in effect, in operation, or in process: The agreement is off.
- stopped from flowing, as by the closing of a valve: The electricity is off.
- in a specified state, circumstance, etc.: to be badly off for money.
- (of time) free from work or duty;
nonworking: a pastime for one's off hours.
- not working at one's usual occupation: We're off Wednesdays during the summer.
- of less than the ordinary activity, liveliness, or lively interest;
slack: an off season in the tourist trade.
doubtful: on the off chance that we'd find her at home.
- more distant;
farther: the off side of a wall.
- (of a vehicle, single animal, or pair of animals hitched side by side) of, being, or pertaining to the right as seen from the rider's or driver's viewpoint (opposed to near): the off horse; the off side.
- starting on one's way;
leaving: I'm off to Europe on Monday. They're off and running in the third race at Aqueduct.
- lower in price or value;
down: Stock prices were off this morning.
- noting one of two like things that is the farther from the shore;
seaward: the off side of the ship.
- [Cricket.]noting or pertaining to that side of the wicket or of the field opposite that on which the batsman stands.
- the state or fact of being off.
- [Cricket.]the off side.
- to go off or away;
leave (used imperatively): Off, and don't come back!
- to kill;
Howdy , this photo is about Ford Excursion Aluminum Off Road Rear Bumper ( Ford Excursion Roof Rack #2). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 768 x 576. It's file size is only 81 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you may Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Ford Excursion Roof Rack.
The Ford Excursion Roof Rack can be a focus within the area were excellent. You're able to include it with hardwood, wood, steel, or stone with regards to the type of the search and the kitchen you would like. One of these will be the home Snelson who renovated kitchen with backsplash made of aluminum, rock and hardwood. The backsplash is manufactured while in the kind of a broad strip that defends the wall behind the cooker and put in a focus that was beautiful.
For your content, wood is rarely found in the kitchen backsplash because of the adverse impression of the water against the wood's look. However, some contemporary kitchens remain currently utilizing wood for design backsplash. Lumber include a contemporary minimalist layout and warmth or just can provide a traditional feel to your kitchen.
A wide variety in one type of ceramic of shapes hues and sizes get this to substance be versatile. Here are some selections backsplash becomes your guide. Jewel backsplash is very popular because it allows luxury and its elegance towards the home, especially pebble. Along with may be even a unique total or white or dull rock. If you like a sleek consistency rock could be tiled.
In selecting a Ford Excursion Aluminum Off Road Rear Bumper ( Ford Excursion Roof Rack #2) for home backsplash produced increasing generally uses your kitchen collection. Resources which might be easily cleaned commonly be among the requirements for materials for that backsplash's selection. Materials widely used are ceramics. Ceramic stays an incredibly common choice among shoppers.