Lamblamb (lam),USA pronunciation n.
- a young sheep.
- the meat of a young sheep.
- a person who is gentle, meek, innocent, etc.: Their little daughter is such a lamb.
- a person who is easily cheated or outsmarted, esp. an inexperienced speculator.
- the Lamb, Christ.
- to give birth to a lamb.
Crowncrown (kroun),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various types of headgear worn by a monarch as a symbol of sovereignty, often made of precious metal and ornamented with valuable gems.
- a similar ornamental headgear worn by a person designated king or queen in a pageant, contest, etc.
- an ornamental wreath or circlet for the head, conferred by the ancients as a mark of victory, athletic or military distinction, etc.
- the distinction that comes from a great achievement.
- the power or dominion of a sovereign.
- (often cap.) the sovereign as head of the state, or the supreme governing power of a state under a monarchical government.
- any crownlike emblem or design, as in a heraldic crest.
- the top or highest part of anything, as of a hat or a mountain.
- the top of the head: Jack fell down and broke his crown.
- the part of a tooth that is covered by enamel. See diag. under tooth.
- an artificial substitute, as of gold or porcelain, for the crown of a tooth.
- the highest point of any construction of convex section or outline, as an arch, vault, deck, or road.
- the highest or most nearly perfect state of anything.
- an exalting or chief attribute.
- the acme or supreme source of honor, excellence, beauty, etc.
- something having the form of a crown, as the corona of a flower.
- the leaves and living branches of a tree.
- the point at which the root of a seed plant joins the stem.
- a circle of appendages on the throat of the corolla;
- the crest, as of a bird. See diag. under bird.
- a termination of a tower consisting of a lanternlike steeple supported entirely by a number of flying buttresses.
- any ornamental termination of a tower or turret.
- Also called button. [Horol.]a knurled knob for winding a watch.
- any of various coins bearing the figure of a crown or crowned head.
- a former silver coin of the United Kingdom, equal to five shillings: retained in circulation equal to 25 new pence after decimalization in 1971.
- the monetary unit of Denmark, Iceland, Norway, or Sweden: a krona or krone.
- the koruna of Czechoslovakia.
- a crimped metal bottle cap.
- See crown glass.
- [Cookery.]See crown roast.
- Also called bezel, top. the part of a cut gem above the girdle.
- a drill bit consisting of a metal matrix holding diamond chips.
- Also called head. the part of an anchor at which the arms join the shank. See diag. under anchor.
- a slight convexity given to a pulley supporting a flat belt in order to center the belt.
- a slight convexity given to the outer faces of the teeth of two gears so that they mesh toward their centers rather than at the ends.
- a size of printing paper, 15 × 20 in. (38 × 51 cm). Cf. double crown.
- swallow1 (def. 12).
- [Knots.]a knot made by interweaving the strands at the end of a rope, often made as the beginning of a back splice or as the first stage in tying a more elaborate knot.
- a crownpiece.
- to invest with a regal crown, or with regal dignity and power.
- to place a crown or garland upon the head of.
- to honor or reward;
invest with honor, dignity, etc.
- to be at the top or highest part of.
- to complete worthily;
bring to a successful or triumphant conclusion: The award crowned his career.
- to hit on the top of the head: She crowned her brother with a picture book.
- to give to (a construction) an upper surface of convex section or outline.
- to cap (a tooth) with a false crown.
- to change (a checker) into a king after having safely reached the last row.
- [Knots.]to form a crown on (the end of a rope).
- (of a baby in childbirth) to reach a stage in delivery where the largest diameter of the fetal head is emerging from the pelvic outlet.
Hello guys, this blog post is about Lamb Crown Roast (beautiful Crown Rack Of Lamb Recipe #8). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 564 x 564. It's file size is only 60 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the image below or read more at here: Crown Rack Of Lamb Recipe.
Choosing a Lamb Crown Roast (beautiful Crown Rack Of Lamb Recipe #8) can not be haphazard. The home shade that is white takes a specific layout for your inside or exterior. This of course's exclusive design needs to be achieved to create the perception of the home white. As the white home itself has constraints around the room's area.
One important thing todo inside the arrangement of your home white by choosing easy sleep of shade that is white according to the strategy itself. With areas are limited in size will be thought more relieved. Not just that, the right layout is likely to make the room cool more beautiful and magnificent.
As for the bedlinen and poor cover themselves may use other colors such as white green, magic in addition to a combination of several shades. That you do not must select a bed of white color that is focused by white shade.
Lamb Crown Roast (beautiful Crown Rack Of Lamb Recipe #8) is often performed to produce an environment of calm. But there's no injury so that the place look happier should you select shaded mattress. Like, only a dark-brown color, black and orange Tosca. All these shades seem classy and lovely. The color might be put on the usage of his cot.