Antique Wine Rack have 6 pictures including Antique Wine Rack #1 Hillsdale Wilshire Wine Rack - Antique White, Charming Antique Wine Rack #2 French Rigidex Dispose 100 Bottle Vintage Wine Rack Mid 20th Century 2 ., Marvelous Antique Wine Rack #3 Antique Wine Rack Plans, ANTIQUE WINE RACK BE-LEAVED FRENCH, Antique Wine Rack #5 Antique White Wine Cabinet, Antique White Wine Cabinet Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, Fine Nest Furnishings. Below are the photos:
The post about Antique Wine Rack was published at December 22, 2017 at 6:43 pm. It is published under the Rack category. Antique Wine Rack is labelled with Antique Wine Rack, Antique, Wine, Rack..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Winewine (wīn),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., wined, win•ing.
- the fermented juice of grapes, made in many varieties, such as red, white, sweet, dry, still, and sparkling, for use as a beverage, in cooking, in religious rites, etc., and usually having an alcoholic content of 14 percent or less.
- a particular variety of such fermented grape juice: port and sherry wines.
- the juice, fermented or unfermented, of various other fruits or plants, used as a beverage, sauce, etc.: gooseberry wine; currant wine.
- a dark reddish color, as of red wines.
- something that invigorates, cheers, or intoxicates like wine.
- a social gathering at which wine is the major beverage.
- a party, esp. one held by university students, for drinking wine.
- [Obs.]intoxication due to the drinking of wine.
- new wine in old bottles, something new placed in or superimposed on an old or existing form, system, etc. Matt. 9:17.
- dark red in color.
- to supply with wine: He wined his cellar with rare vintages.
- to drink wine.
- wine and dine, to entertain lavishly: They wined and dined us in order to get us to sign the new contract.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
When the wooden flooring is currently increasingly popular Antique Wine Rack can not be rejected, even has changed into a pattern within the world of interior design. Form and numerous kinds are significantly mushrooming in the market. This requires one to precisely pick what type of timber surfaces are of good quality. But however the majority of you're still in picking a normal timber ground together with the imitation, confused.
Because numerous wood flooring goods available on the market aren't all-wood floor products are wooden floors that are original. Below we explain three forms of wood floor products witnessed from your product like a concern inside the selection. Listed below are three tips about choosing a normal timber surfaces: Antique Wine Rack such as blankets of board of the dimension that is certain.
Visible from your following questions that usually develop from consumers in regards to the wooden flooring. From your previous report we could uncover wooden surfaces healthful for that family and before determining to decide on a floor, is highly recommended beforehand unfamiliar spot using wooden floor.