Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Seniorsen•ior (sēn′yər),USA pronunciation adj.
- older or elder (usually designating the older of two men bearing the same name, as a father whose son is named after him, often written as Sr. or sr. following the name): I would like to see the senior Mr. Hansen Mr. Edward Andrew Hansen, Sr.Cf. junior (def. 1).
- of earlier appointment or admission, as to an office, status, or rank: a senior partner.
- of higher or the highest rank or standing.
- (in American schools, colleges, and universities) of or pertaining to students in their final year or to their class.
- (in certain American colleges and universities) of or pertaining to the final two years of education, during which a student specializes in a certain field of study.
- of, for, or pertaining to a senior citizen or senior citizens as a group: senior discounts on local bus fares.
- of earlier date;
prior to: His appointment is senior to mine by a year.
- [Finance.]having a claim on payments, assets, dividends, or the like prior to other creditors, mortgages, stockholders, etc.
- a person who is older than another.
- a person of higher rank or standing than another, esp. by virtue of longer service.
- (in the U.S.) a student in the final year at a high school, preparatory school, college, or university.
- a fellow holding senior rank in a college at an English university.
- a senior citizen.
- (cap.) a member of the Girl Scouts from 14 through 17 years of age.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Shirtshirt (shûrt),USA pronunciation n.
- a long- or short-sleeved garment for the upper part of the body, usually lightweight and having a collar and a front opening.
- an undergarment of cotton, or other material, for the upper part of the body.
- a shirtwaist.
- a nightshirt.
- in one's shirt sleeves, without a coat: It was so hot that they worked in their shirt sleeves.Also, in one's shirt-sleeves.
- keep one's shirt on, to refrain from becoming angry or impatient;
remain calm: Tell him to keep his shirt on until we're ready.
- lose one's shirt, to lose all that one possesses;
suffer a severe financial reverse: He lost his shirt in the stock market.
Howdy , this photo is about The Senior Section Polo Shirt (beautiful Guides Senior Section Uniform #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1456 x 1456. It's file size is just 114 KB. If You desired to download This attachment to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may also download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at here: Guides Senior Section Uniform.
So that it feels quite vital that you take notice and relaxed designing the family room. The warm The Senior Section Polo Shirt (beautiful Guides Senior Section Uniform #3) will make buddies the guests, or relatives who arrive at trip to experience at home. Should you could invest some time chatting with them in this area, as well as the nice feeling that you might, would not be wonderful? Organizing interior design livingroom you can start by choosing a couch that is proper patterns.
Selection of a suitable seat and liking you, can support a living room's appearance. Couch model can you select should correspond with the design maintained from the household itself. The Senior Section Polo Shirt (beautiful Guides Senior Section Uniform #3) would seem odd if a contemporary living room filled with seats minimalist and modern. Contemporary feeling would be tougher extended should you pick a seat that has carvings and also other details that are basic.
There are many choices of resources that you can select. Beginning with one-piece of timber to steel or wood frame included with foam and fabric multifaceted. If put into the area modern classic-style, wood may bolster the perception. Nonetheless, a hot natural setting can be added by request of lumber in a minimal contemporary place.