Cardiaccar•di•ac (kär′dē ak′),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the heart: cardiac disease.
- of or pertaining to the esophageal portion of the stomach.
- a cardiac remedy.
- a person suffering from heart disease.
Musclemus•cle (mus′əl),USA pronunciation n., v., -cled, -cling, adj.
- a tissue composed of cells or fibers, the contraction of which produces movement in the body.
- an organ, composed of muscle tissue, that contracts to produce a particular movement.
- muscular strength;
brawn: It will take a great deal of muscle to move this box.
- power or force, esp. of a coercive nature: They put muscle into their policy and sent the marines.
- lean meat.
- a hired thug or thugs.
- a bodyguard or bodyguards: a gangster protected by muscle.
- a necessary or fundamental thing, quality, etc.: The editor cut the muscle from the article.
- to force or compel others to make way for: He muscled his way into the conversation.
- to make more muscular: The dancing lessons muscled her legs.
- to strengthen or toughen;
put muscle into.
- to accomplish by muscular force: to muscle the partition into place.
- to force or compel, as by threats, promises, influence, or the like: to muscle a bill through Congress.
- to make one's way by force or fraud (often fol. by in or into).
- (of a machine, engine, or vehicle) being very powerful or capable of high-speed performance: a muscle power saw.
Crosscross (krôs, kros),USA pronunciation n., v., adj., -er, -est.
- a structure consisting essentially of an upright and a transverse piece, upon which persons were formerly put to death.
- any object, figure, or mark resembling a cross, as two intersecting lines.
- a mark resembling a cross, usually an X, made instead of a signature by a person unable to write.
- the Cross, the cross upon which Jesus died.
- a figure of the Cross as a Christian emblem, badge, etc.
- the Cross as the symbol of Christianity.
- a small cross with a human figure attached to it, as a representation of Jesus crucified;
- a sign made with the right hand by tracing the figure of a cross in the air or by touching the foreheard, chest, and shoulders, as an act of devotion.
- a structure or monument in the form of a cross, set up for prayer, as a memorial, etc.
- any of various conventional representations or modifications of the Christian emblem used symbolically or for ornament, as in heraldry or art: a Latin cross; a Maltese cross.
- the crucifixion of Jesus as the culmination of His redemptive mission.
- any suffering endured for Jesus' sake.
- the teaching of redemption gained by Jesus' death.
- the Christian religion, or those who accept it;
- an opposition;
- any misfortune;
- a crossing of animals or plants;
a mixing of breeds.
- an animal, plant, breed, etc., produced by crossing;
- a person or thing that is intermediate in character between two others.
- [Boxing.]a punch thrown across and over the lead of an opponent.
- a contest the result of which is dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- a crossing.
- a place of crossing.
- [Plumbing.]a four-way joint or connection.
- an actor's movement from one area of a stage to another.
- Also called cross-trade. an arrangement for the simultaneous sale and purchase of a block of stock handled by a single broker.
- [Mach.]spider (def. 6b).
- (cap.) See Southern Cross.
- bear one's cross, to accept trials or troubles patiently.
- take the cross, to make the vows of a crusader.
- to move, pass, or extend from one side to the other side of (a street, river, etc.).
- to put or draw (a line, lines, etc.) across.
- to cancel by marking with a cross or with a line or lines (often fol. by off or out).
- to mark with a cross.
- to lie or pass across;
- to meet and pass.
- to transport across something.
- to assist or guide (a person) across a street or intersection: The guard crossed the child at the traffic light.
- to place in the form of a cross or crosswise.
- [Biol.]to cause (members of different genera, species, breeds, varieties, or the like) to interbreed.
- to oppose openly;
- to betray;
- to make the sign of a cross upon or over, as in devotion: to cross oneself.
- to set (a yard) in proper position on a mast.
- [Obs.]to confront in a hostile manner.
- to lie or be athwart;
- to move, pass, or extend from one side or place to another: Cross at the intersection.
- to meet and pass.
- to interbreed.
- [Theat.]to move from one side of the stage to the other, esp. by passing downstage of another actor.
- cross one's heart. See heart (def. 22).
- cross one's mind. See mind (def. 21).
- cross one's path. See path (def. 6).
- cross over:
- [Biol.](of a chromosome segment) to undergo crossing over.
- to switch allegiance, as from one political party to another.
- to change successfully from one field of endeavor, genre, etc., to another: to cross over from jazz to rock.
- Also, cross over to the other side. to die;
- cross someone's palm. See palm 1 (def. 11).
- cross up:
- to change arrangements made with;
deceive: He crossed me up after we had agreed to tell the police the same story.
- to confuse: I was supposed to meet him at the station, but got crossed up.
- angry and annoyed;
snappish: Don't be cross with me.
- lying or passing crosswise or across each other;
transverse: cross timbers.
- involving a reciprocal action, interchange, or the like: a cross-endorsement of political candidates; cross-marketing of related services.
opposite: They were at cross purposes with each other.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Hi guys, this picture is about Cardiac Muscle Cross Section #10 B. Perimuscular Connective Tissue. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 792 x 539. It's file size is just 121 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Cardiac Muscle Cross Section.
Very few could agree that there is anything. Every human eye is educated to get walls that are regular in any bathroom no matter how great the look is.
The surfaces generally of well maintained bathrooms are occasionally hidden with stunning tile decorations up-to the roof or basically in basic terms. In developing a good knowledge, this with the accurate mix of bathroom ceiling lamps will help.
of designing a Cardiac Muscle Cross Section the notion may be improved frequently so your toilet happens to be a better place. It is possible to enhance your tub expertise with the correct wall decor. Using wall hangings shunned inside the toilet since the usage of humidity and water from hot-water can in fact damage this wall decoration. The youngsters's bathrooms likewise have wall decorations that are distinct.
With all the use of mirrors getting a growing number of popular, decorating ideas are increasingly critical these days. Feel and the more mirrors to the wall, the higher the appearance of the toilet that offers a richer image of the small space.
What type of Cardiac Muscle Cross Section can be acquired today? There are numerous endless ideas as it pertains to decorating bathroom walls. Designing the surfaces of this type can be done just by painting with a particular theme that may produce the room look larger than it really is.
Several appreciate their favorite animation heroes to produce on the toilet surfaces. The utilization of the right light hues and colors is also essential in building the right design. Ultimately, the combination of the right toilet ceiling lights and bright hues make a terrific point to consider is walled by the toilet. No real matter what your imaginative, the area form can not adjust. However, you can educate your entire creativity to bring shade and some lifestyle while in the bath expertise.