Coolcool (ko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., v.
- moderately cold;
neither warm nor cold: a rather cool evening.
- feeling comfortably or moderately cold: I'm perfectly cool, but open the window if you feel hot.
- imparting a sensation of moderate coldness or comfortable freedom from heat: a cool breeze.
- permitting such a sensation: a cool dress.
- not excited;
under control: to remain cool in the face of disaster.
- not hasty;
deliberate: a cool and calculated action.
- lacking in interest or enthusiasm: a cool reply to an invitation.
- lacking in warmth or cordiality: a cool reception.
- calmly audacious or impudent: a cool lie.
- aloof or unresponsive;
indifferent: He was cool to her passionate advances.
- unaffected by emotions;
dispassionate: She made a cool appraisal of all the issues in the dispute.
- (of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification: a cool million dollars.
- (of colors) with green, blue, or violet predominating.
excellent: a real cool comic.
- characterized by great facility;
highly skilled or clever: cool maneuvers on the parallel bars.
- socially adept: It's not cool to arrive at a party too early.
- something that is cool;
a cool part, place, time, etc.: in the cool of the evening.
poise: an executive noted for maintaining her cool under pressure.
- blow one's cool. See blow 2 (def. 34).
- to become cool (sometimes fol. by down or off): The soup cooled in five minutes. We cooled off in the mountain stream.
- to become less ardent, cordial, etc.;
- to make cool;
impart a sensation of coolness to.
- to lessen the ardor or intensity of;
moderate: Disappointment cooled his early zealousness.
- cool down, to bring the body back to its normal physiological level after fast, vigorous exercise or activity by gradually slowing the pace of activity or by doing gentle exercises or stretches.
- cool it, [Slang.]calm down;
take it easy.
- cool off, [Informal.]to become calmer or more reasonable: Wait until he cools off before you talk to him again.
- cool one's heels. See heel 1 (def. 18).
- cool out, [Slang.]to calm or settle down;
relax: cooling out at the beach.
Tonetone (tōn),USA pronunciation n., v., toned, ton•ing.
- any sound considered with reference to its quality, pitch, strength, source, etc.: shrill tones.
- quality or character of sound.
- vocal sound;
the sound made by vibrating muscular bands in the larynx.
- a particular quality, way of sounding, modulation, or intonation of the voice as expressive of some meaning, feeling, spirit, etc.: a tone of command.
- an accent peculiar to a person, people, locality, etc., or a characteristic mode of sounding words in speech.
- stress of voice on a syllable of a word.
- [Ling.]a musical pitch or movement in pitch serving to distinguish two words otherwise composed of the same sounds, as in Chinese.
- a musical sound of definite pitch, consisting of several relatively simple constituents called partial tones, the lowest of which is called the fundamental tone and the others harmonics or overtones.
- an interval equivalent to two semitones;
a whole tone;
a whole step.
- any of the nine melodies or tunes to which Gregorian plainsong psalms are sung.
- a quality of color with reference to the degree of absorption or reflection of light;
a tint or shade;
- that distinctive quality by which colors differ from one another in addition to their differences indicated by chroma, tint, shade;
a slight modification of a given color;
hue: green with a yellowish tone.
- [Art.]the prevailing effect of harmony of color and values.
- the normal state of tension or responsiveness of the organs or tissues of the body.
- that state of the body or of an organ in which all its functions are performed with healthy vigor.
- normal sensitivity to stimulation.
- a normal healthy mental condition.
- a particular mental state or disposition;
spirit, character, or tenor.
- a particular style or manner, as of writing or speech;
mood: the macabre tone of Poe's stories.
- prevailing character or style, as of manners, morals, or philosophical outlook: the liberal tone of the 1960's.
- style, distinction, or elegance.
- to sound with a particular tone.
- to give the proper tone to (a musical instrument).
- to modify the tone or general coloring of.
- to give the desired tone to (a painting, drawing, etc.).
- [Photog.]to change the color of (a print), esp. by chemical means.
- to render as specified in tone or coloring.
- to modify the tone or character of.
- to give or restore physical or mental tone to.
tone ′less, adj.
- to take on a particular tone;
assume color or tint.
- tone down:
- to become or cause to become softened or moderated: The newspaper toned down its attack.
- [Painting.]to make (a color) less intense in hue;
- tone up:
- to give a higher or stronger tone to.
- to gain or cause to gain in tone or strength: toning up little-used muscles.
- tone with or in with, to harmonize in tone or coloring;
blend: The painting tones with the room.
tone ′less•ly, adv.
tone ′less•ness, n.
Springspring (spring),USA pronunciation v., sprang or, often, sprung;
- to rise, leap, move, or act suddenly and swiftly, as by a sudden dart or thrust forward or outward, or being suddenly released from a coiled or constrained position: to spring into the air; a tiger about to spring.
- to be released from a constrained position, as by resilient or elastic force or from the action of a spring: A trap springs. The door sprang open and in he walked.
- to issue forth suddenly, as water, blood, sparks, fire, etc. (often fol. by forth, out, or up): Blood sprang from the wound.
- to come into being, rise, or arise within a short time (usually fol. by up): Industries sprang up in the suburbs.
- to come into being by growth, as from a seed or germ, bulb, root, etc.;
grow, as plants.
- to proceed or originate from a specific source or cause.
- to have as one's birth or lineage;
be descended, as from a person, family, stock, etc.;
come from: to spring from ancient aristocracy.
- to rise or extend upward, as a spire.
- to take an upward course or curve from a point of support, as an arch.
- to come or appear suddenly, as if at a bound: An objection sprang to mind.
- to start or rise from cover, as a pheasant, woodcock, or the like.
- to become bent or warped, as boards.
- to shift or work loose, as parts of a mechanism, structure, etc.: The board sprang from the fence during the storm.
- to explode, as a mine.
- [Archaic.]to begin to appear, as day, light, etc.;
- to cause to spring.
- to cause to fly back, move, or act, as by resiliency, elastic force, a spring, etc.: to spring a lock.
- to cause to shift out of place, work loose, warp, split, or crack: Moisture sprang the board from the fence.
- to split or crack: The ship sprang its keel on a rock.
- to develop by or as by splitting or cracking: The boat sprang a leak.
- to bend by force, or force in by bending, as a resilient slat or bar.
- to stretch or bend (a spring or other resilient device) beyond its elastic tolerance: This clip has been sprung.
- to bring out, disclose, produce, make, etc., suddenly: to spring a joke.
- to leap over.
- to secure the release of (someone) from confinement, as of jail, military service, or the like.
- to move (a vessel) into or out of a berth by pulling on the offshore end of a warp made fast to the pier.
- to explode (a mine).
- spring for, [Informal.]to pay for;
treat someone to.
- a leap, jump, or bound.
- a sudden movement caused by the release of something elastic.
- an elastic or bouncing quality: There is a spring in his walk.
- elasticity or resilience: This board has spring in it.
- a structural defect or injury caused by a warp, crack, etc.
- an issue of water from the earth, taking the form, on the surface, of a small stream or standing as a pool or small lake.
- the place of such an issue: mineral springs.
- a source or fountainhead of something: a spring of inspiration.
- an elastic contrivance or body, as a strip or wire of steel coiled spirally, that recovers its shape after being compressed, bent, or stretched.
- the season between winter and summer: in the Northern Hemisphere from the vernal equinox to the summer solstice;
in the Southern Hemisphere from the autumnal equinox to the winter solstice.
- (in temperate zones) the season of the year following winter and characterized by the budding of trees, growth of plants, the onset of warmer weather, etc.
- the first stage and freshest period: the spring of life.
- warp (def. 16).
- a line from the quarter of a vessel to an anchor on the bottom, used to hold the vessel at its mooring, broadside to the current.
- Also called springing.
- the point at which an arch or dome rises from its support.
- the rise or the angle of the rise of an arch.
- [Archaic.]the dawn, as of day, light, etc.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or suitable for the season of spring: spring flowers.
- resting on or containing mechanical springs.
Readyread•y (red′ē),USA pronunciation adj., read•i•er, read•i•est, v., read•ied, read•y•ing, n., interj.
- completely prepared or in fit condition for immediate action or use: troops ready for battle; Dinner is ready.
- duly equipped, completed, adjusted, or arranged, as for an occasion or purpose: The mechanic called to say that the car is ready.
- willing: ready to forgive.
- prompt or quick in perceiving, comprehending, speaking, writing, etc.
- proceeding from or showing such quickness: a ready reply.
- prompt or quick in action, performance, manifestation, etc.: a keen mind and ready wit.
apt: too ready to criticize others.
- in such a condition as to be imminent;
likely at any moment: a tree ready to fall.
- immediately available for use: a ready source of cash.
- pertaining to prompt payment.
- present or convenient: to lie ready to one's hand.
- get ready! (in calling the start of a race) be prepared to start: Get ready! Get set! Go!
- make ready:
- to bring to a state of readiness or completion;
- to ready a press for printing.
- to make ready;
- ready up, and Australian Slang. to swindle.
- the state or condition of being ready.
- ready money;
- at the ready, in a condition of readiness, available for immediate use: shoppers with their umbrellas at the ready; soldiers keeping their weapons at the ready.
- (used in calling the start of a race to indicate that racers should be prepared to start): Ready! Set! Go!
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Hi folks, this attachment is about Cool Tone Spring Ready Living Room Tour (exceptional Family Room Sectional #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 637 x 771. It's file size is just 77 KB. Wether You desired to download This image to Your PC, you have to Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Family Room Sectional.
The Cool Tone Spring Ready Living Room Tour (exceptional Family Room Sectional #7) is the location that is held whilst the significant and most holy the main household as it is just a haven where the gentlemen, of course you as well as your spouse live. Due to this place's importance, it warrants care while well and sustaining the top -designed areas of the home. And surprising your spouse is among the best ways to begin transforming your master bedroom style.
You can find enough tips for your master bedroom style that you may be confusing which variety to select and can choose from. Patterns and styles like in other homes' inside, your master suite justifies the most effective layout and design.
Roof and surfaces should be painted with shades that must be jive with everything inside the space. Contemplate what sort of emotions might are available for your spouse as well as you and in shade. You can pick coloring that'll add the experience of episode and luxury in the master suite, and live, relax, natural.
Some quality design that will let you should be used by you as well as your spouse employs the bed room since the finest destination for a refresh and relax at the end of your day. Relaxing patterns, common yet special, irregular artwork, and the toned characteristics of the master suite style ensure it is where for-you both.