CesareanCe•sar•e•an (si zâr′ē ən),USA pronunciation n. (sometimes l.c.)
- Also called Cesarean section, C-section. an operation by which a fetus is taken from the uterus by cutting through the walls of the abdomen and uterus.
Also, Caesarean, Caesarian, Cesarian (for defs. 1, 2).
- of or pertaining to a Cesarean.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Howdy peoples, this post is about Cesarean Section Birth (attractive Caesarean Sections #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 855 x 327. This image's file size is only 33 KB. Wether You decided to download This picture to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Caesarean Sections.
Not many would agree that there's anything. Every eye is experienced to receive usual walls in any bathroom irrespective of how excellent the looks is.
As of late, together with the usage of mirrors becoming more and more preferred, decorating ideas are increasingly significant. Experience and the more mirrors about the wall, the greater the design of a toilet that gives a fuller image of the small space.
What sort of Cesarean Section Birth (attractive Caesarean Sections #1) is available nowadays? There are lots of unrestricted tips in regards to decorating walls. Decorating the walls in this area can be achieved solely by artwork with a particular style that could produce the room look larger than it is actually.
The walls typically of well-maintained bathrooms are sometimes hidden with wonderful hardwood ornaments as much as the ceiling or ostensibly in basic terms. In developing a great experience, this with all the right mixture of bathroom ceiling lamps will help.