4 attachments of Heavy Duty Cabinet Slides Imanisr Com ( Heavy Duty Sliding Shelf Amazing Pictures #1)
Heavyheav•y (hev′ē),USA pronunciation adj., heav•i•er, heav•i•est, n., pl. heav•ies, adv.
- of great weight;
hard to lift or carry: a heavy load.
- of great amount, quantity, or size;
massive: a heavy vote; a heavy snowfall.
- of great force, intensity, turbulence, etc.: a heavy sea.
- of more than the usual or average weight: a heavy person; heavy freight.
- having much weight in proportion to bulk;
being of high specific gravity: a heavy metal.
- of major import;
serious: a heavy offense.
- deep or intense;
profound: a heavy thinker; heavy slumber.
- thickly armed or equipped with guns of large size. Cf. heavy cruiser.
- (of guns) of the more powerful sizes: heavy weapons.Cf. heavy artillery.
- hard to bear;
oppressive: heavy taxes.
- hard to cope with;
difficult: a heavy task.
- being as indicated to an unusually great degree: a heavy buyer.
- broad, thick, or coarse;
not delicate: heavy lines drawn in charcoal.
- weighted or laden: air heavy with moisture.
charged: words heavy with meaning.
- depressed with trouble or sorrow;
sad: a heavy heart.
- without vivacity or interest;
dull: a heavy style.
- slow in movement or action;
clumsy: a heavy walk.
- loud and deep;
sonorous: a heavy sound.
- (of the sky) overcast or cloudy.
- exceptionally dense in substance;
insufficiently raised or leavened;
thick: heavy doughnuts.
- (of food) not easily digested.
- being in a state of advanced pregnancy;
nearing childbirth: heavy with child; heavy with young.
- having a large capacity, capable of doing rough work, or having a large output: a heavy truck.
- producing or refining basic materials, as steel or coal, used in manufacturing: heavy industry.
- sober, serious, or somber: a heavy part in a drama.
- of or pertaining to an isotope of greater than normal atomic weight, as heavy hydrogen or heavy oxygen, or to a compound containing such an element, as heavy water.
- very good;
- very serious or important: a really heavy relationship.
- [Pros.](of a syllable)
- a somber or ennobled theatrical role or character: Iago is the heavy inOthello.
- the theatrical role of a villain.
- an actor who plays a theatrical heavy.
- a gun of great weight or large caliber.
- a very important or influential person: a reception for government heavies.
Dutydu•ty (do̅o̅′tē, dyo̅o̅′-),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- something that one is expected or required to do by moral or legal obligation.
- the binding or obligatory force of something that is morally or legally right;
moral or legal obligation.
- an action or task required by a person's position or occupation;
function: the duties of a clergyman.
- the respectful and obedient conduct due a parent, superior, elder, etc.
- an act or expression of respect.
- a task or chore that a person is expected to perform: It's your duty to do the dishes.
- an assigned task, occupation, or place of service: He was on radar duty for two years.
- the military service required of a citizen by a country: After graduation, he began his duty.
- [Com.]a specific or ad valorem tax imposed by law on the import or export of goods.
- a payment, service, etc., imposed and enforceable by law or custom.
- [Chiefly Brit.]tax: income duty.
- the amount of work done by an engine per unit amount of fuel consumed.
- the measure of effectiveness of any machine.
- the amount of water necessary to provide for the crop in a given area.
- [Baby Talk.]bowel movement.
- do duty, to serve the same function;
substitute for: bookcases that do duty as room dividers.
- off duty, not at one's post or work;
at liberty: They spent their days off duty in hiking and fishing.
- on duty, at one's post or work;
engaged: He was suspended from the force for being drunk while on duty.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Slidesslide (slīd),USA pronunciation v., slid (slid),USA pronunciation slid or slid•den (slid′n),USA pronunciation slid•ing, n.
- to move along in continuous contact with a smooth or slippery surface: to slide down a snow-covered hill.
- to slip or skid.
- to glide or pass smoothly.
- to slip easily, quietly, or unobtrusively on or as if on a track, channel, or guide rail (usually fol. by in, out, away, etc.).
- to pass or fall gradually into a specified state, character, practice, etc.
- to decline or decrease: Interest rates are beginning to slide.
- [Baseball.](of a base runner) to cast oneself, usually feet first, forward along the ground in the direction of the base being approached, to present less of a target for a baseman attempting to make a tag.
- to cause to slide, slip, or coast, as over a surface or with a smooth, gliding motion.
- to hand, pass along, or slip (something) easily or quietly (usually fol. by in, into, etc.): to slide a note into someone's hand.
- let slide, to allow to deteriorate, pursue a natural course, etc., without intervention on one's part: to let things slide.
- an act or instance of sliding.
- a smooth surface for sliding on, esp. a type of chute in a playground.
- an object intended to slide.
- a landslide or the like.
- the mass of matter sliding down.
- a single transparency, object, or image for projection in a projector, as a lantern slide.
- a small positive color transparency mounted for projection on a screen or magnification through a viewer.
- a usually rectangular plate of glass on which objects are placed for microscopic examination.
- a shelf sliding into the body of a piece when not in use.
- an embellishment consisting of an upward or downward series of three or more tones, the last of which is the principal tone.
- a portamento.
- aU-shaped section of the tube of an instrument of the trumpet class, as the trombone, that can be pushed in or out to alter the length of the air column and change the pitch.
- a vehicle mounted on runners, for conveying loads, as of grain or wood, esp. over a level surface.
- (of a machine or mechanism)
- a moving part working on a track, channel, or guide rails.
- the surface, track, channel, or guide rails on which the part moves.
- any of various chutes used in logging, mining, or materials handling.
- a flat or very low-heeled, backless shoe or slipper that can be slipped on and off the foot easily.
ComCOM (kom),USA pronunciation n.
- Comedy Central (a cable television channel).
- computer output on microfilm.
a prefix meaning "with,'' "together,'' "in association,'' and (with intensive force) "completely,'' occurring in loanwords from Latin (commit): used in the formation of compound words before b, p, m: combine;Also, co-, col-, con-, cor-.
Hi there, this attachment is about Heavy Duty Cabinet Slides Imanisr Com ( Heavy Duty Sliding Shelf Amazing Pictures #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 839 x 335. It's file size is just 24 KB. Wether You want to download This post to Your PC, you should Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Heavy Duty Sliding Shelf.
This design's use applies should you have children that are grown old. You should avoid using these hues, if your kids are preschoolers. Why? Yes obviously, in order to avoid the perception of filthy that triggered because not him preschoolers in playing with your favorite furniture.
Many more hues that you could utilize to not supply particular effects around your home furniture's usage layout. You are able to select brown or green leaves should you pick Heavy Duty Cabinet Slides Imanisr Com ( Heavy Duty Sliding Shelf Amazing Pictures #1) that triggered the mystical, for natural shade. By showing the colour black for a classy and graceful effect might be represented.
Particularly when you have pets for example cats or pets, must steer clear of the use of components and furniture is not black. You will be worried with care that is extra. The colour that is white is usually rapidly apparent if stains or dirt. So you will undoubtedly be satisfied run-down and quickly obsolete, consequently you can forget stylish, furniture.