7 photos of Degree Women Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant 2.6 Oz, Twin Pack - Walmart.com ( Degree Shower Clean #7)
Degreede•gree (di grē′),USA pronunciation n.
- any of a series of steps or stages, as in a process or course of action;
a point in any scale.
- a stage or point in or as if in progression or retrogression: We followed the degrees of her recovery with joy.
- a stage in a scale of intensity or amount: a high degree of mastery.
- extent, measure, scope, or the like: To what degree will he cooperate?
- a stage in a scale of rank or station;
relative standing in society, business, etc.: His uncouth behavior showed him to be a man of low degree.
- an academic title conferred by universities and colleges as an indication of the completion of a course of study, or as an honorary recognition of achievement.
- a unit of measure, as of temperature or pressure, marked off on the scale of a measuring instrument: This thermometer shows a scale of degrees between only 20° and 40° C.
- [Geom.]the 360th part of a complete angle or turn, often represented by the sign°, as in 45°, which is read as 45 degrees. Cf. angle1 (def. 1c).
- the distinctive classification of a crime according to its gravity: murder in the first degree.
- one of the parallel formations of adjectives and adverbs used to express differences in quality, quantity, or intensity. In English, low and careful are the positive degree, lower and more careful are the comparative degree, lowest and most careful are the superlative degree.
- the sum of the exponents of the variables in an algebraic term: x3 and 2x2y are terms of degree three.
- the term of highest degree of a given equation or polynomial: The expression3x2y + y2 + 1 is of degree three.
- the exponent of the derivative of highest order appearing in a given differential equation.
- a tone or step of the scale.
- any of the 360 equal divisions of the ecliptic measured counterclockwise from the vernal equinox. Each of the 12 signs of the zodiac contains 30 degrees.
- a certain distance or remove in the line of descent, determining the proximity of relationship: a cousin of the second degree.
- [Archaic.]a line or point on the earth or the celestial sphere, as defined by degrees of latitude.
- [Obs.]a step, as of a stair.
- by degrees, by easy stages;
gradually: She grew angrier by degrees.
- to a degree:
- to a considerable extent;
- to a small extent;
somewhat: He is to a degree difficult to get along with.
Womenwom•en (wim′in),USA pronunciation n.
- pl. of woman.
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Cleanclean (klēn),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., -er, -est, v.
- free from dirt;
unstained: She bathed and put on a clean dress.
- free from foreign or extraneous matter: clean sand.
- free from pollution;
pure: clean air; clean water.
- habitually free of dirt: Cats are considered clean animals.
- characterized by a fresh, wholesome quality: the clean smell of pine.
- free from all writing or marking: a clean sheet of paper.
- having few or no corrections;
easily readable: The publisher demanded clean proofs from the printer.
- free from roughness or irregularity: He made a clean cut with a razor.
- not ornate;
forceful and simple;
streamlined: a clean literary style; the clean lines of a ship.
unqualified: a clean break with tradition.
- morally pure;
honorable: to lead a clean life.
- showing good sportsmanship;
fair: a clean fighter.
- inoffensive in language or content;
- (of a document, record, etc.) bearing no marks of discreditable or unlawful conduct;
listing no offenses: a clean driver's license.
- innocent of any crime.
- not having a criminal record.
- carrying or containing no evidence of unlawful activity or intent, as controlled substances, unlicensed weapons, or contraband: The agents searched the car for drugs, but it was clean.
- not using narcotics.
- (of a nuclear weapon) producing little or no radioactive fallout.
- not radioactive.
- (of a document or financial instrument) free from qualifications or restrictions: a clean bill of lading.
- free from defects or flaws: a clean diamond.
- free from encumbrances or obstructions.
- neatly or evenly made or proportioned;
trim: a clean profile.
- made without any unanticipated difficulty or interference: The bank robbers made a clean getaway.
- [Chiefly Biblical.]having no physical or moral blemish or carrying no taboo so as to make impure according to the laws, esp. the dietary or ceremonial laws: a clean animal; clean persons.
- dexterously performed;
adroit: a clean serve in tennis.
- (of a jump over an obstacle) made without touching the obstacle.
- having no direct associations, business interests, etc., that could prejudice one's official acts or decisions: The new governor is clean because he's sold his construction business and doesn't owe political favors to anyone.
- without money or funds.
- (of wine) having a taste that is unusually refreshing and smooth.
- (of an anchorage, harbor, etc.) free of obstructions or hazards (opposed to foul).
- (of the legs of a horse) free from injury or blemish, as capped hocks, splints, or scars.
- [Foreign Exchange.](of currency floats) not influenced by exchange-rate manipulation (opposed to dirty).
- in a clean manner;
cleanly: Nobody wants to box with him because he doesn't fight clean.
- so as to be clean: This shirt will never wash clean.
quite: The sharp carving knife sliced clean through the roast. In a year, he had gone clean through his inheritance.
- clean full, [Naut.]
- (of a sail or sails) filled with wind;
- (of a sailing vessel) with all sails full of wind;
- come clean, [Slang.]to tell the truth, esp. to admit one's guilt.
- to make clean: Clean those dirty shoes.
- to remove or consume the contents of;
clear: She sat down to dinner ravenous and within five minutes had cleaned her plate.
- to dry-clean.
- to remove the entrails and other inedible parts from (poultry, fish, etc.);
- to take away or win all or almost all the money or possessions of (often fol. by out): The cards were marked and I got cleaned.
- to remove the seams from (a casting) by filing or grinding.
- [Philately.]to delete intentionally the cancellation from (a postage or revenue stamp).
- to perform or undergo a process of cleaning: This kind of fabric cleans easily. Detergents clean better than most soaps.
- to get rid of dirt, soil, etc. (often fol. by up): to spend the morning cleaning.
- clean house, to wipe out corruption, inefficiency, etc., as in an organization: It's time for the city government to clean house.
- clean out:
- to empty in order to straighten or clean.
- to use up;
exhaust: He had cleaned out his savings.
- to drive out by force.
- to empty or rid (a place) of occupants, contents, etc.: Eager customers cleaned out the store on the first day of the sale. The thief cleaned out the safe.
- [Slang.]to cause to lose all or almost all one's money or possessions.
- clean up:
- to wash or tidy up.
- to rid of undesirable persons or features: They cleaned up the local bars.
- to put an end to;
finish: to clean up yesterday's chores.
- to make a large profit: They cleaned up in the stock market.
- clean up one's act. See act (def. 10).
Drydry (drī),USA pronunciation adj., dri•er, dri•est, v., dried, dry•ing, n., pl. drys, dries.
- free from moisture or excess moisture;
not wet: a dry towel; dry air.
- having or characterized by little or no rain: a dry climate; the dry season.
- characterized by absence, deficiency, or failure of natural or ordinary moisture.
- not under, in, or on water: It was good to be on dry land.
- not now containing or yielding water or other liquid;
depleted or empty of liquid: The well is dry.
- not yielding milk: a dry cow.
- free from tears: dry eyes.
- drained or evaporated away: a dry river.
- desiring drink;
thirsty: He was so dry he could hardly speak.
- causing thirst: dry work.
- served or eaten without butter, jam, etc.: dry toast.
- (of cooked food) lacking enough moisture or juice to be satisfying or succulent.
- (of bread and bakery products) stale.
- of or pertaining to nonliquid substances or commodities: dry measure; dry provisions.
- (of wines) not sweet.
- (of a cocktail)
- made with dry vermouth: a dry Manhattan.
- made with relatively little dry vermouth: a dry martini.
- characterized by or favoring prohibition of the manufacture and sale of alcoholic liquors for use in beverages: a dry state.
- (of British biscuits) not sweet.
unadorned: dry facts.
uninteresting: a dry subject.
- expressed in a straight-faced, matter-of-fact way: dry humor.
unemotional: a dry answer.
- unproductive: The greatest of artists have dry years.
- (of lumber) fully seasoned.
- (of masonry construction) built without fresh mortar or cement.
- (of a wall, ceiling, etc., in an interior) finished without the use of fresh plaster.
- insufficiently glazed.
- [Art.]hard and formal in outline, or lacking mellowness and warmth in color.
- not dry behind the ears, immature;
unsophisticated: Adult responsibilities were forced on him, although he was still not dry behind the ears.
- to make dry;
free from moisture: to dry the dishes.
- to become dry;
- dry out:
- to make or become completely dry.
- to undergo or cause to undergo detoxification from consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol.
- dry up:
- to make or become completely dry.
- to cease to exist;
- [Informal.]to stop talking.
- (in acting) to forget one's lines or part.
- a prohibitionist.
- a dry place, area, or region.
Protectionpro•tec•tion (prə tek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of protecting or the state of being protected;
preservation from injury or harm.
- a thing, person, or group that protects: This vaccine is a protection against disease.
- [Insurance.]coverage (def. 1).
- money paid to racketeers for a guarantee against threatened violence.
- bribe money paid to the police, politicians, or other authorities for overlooking criminal activity.
- a document that assures safety from harm, delay, or the like, for the person, persons, or property specified in it.
- [Archaic.]a document given by the U.S. customs authorities to a sailor traveling abroad certifying that the holder is a citizen of the U.S.
Twintwin1 (twin),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., twinned, twin•ning.
- either of two children or animals brought forth at a birth.
- either of two persons or things closely related to or closely resembling each other.
- See twin bed.
- Also called twin room. a type of hotel accommodation with twin beds, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. double (def. 13).
- Also called hemitrope. a compound crystal consisting of two or more parts or crystals definitely oriented each to the other;
- Twins, the constellation or sign of Gemini.
- being a twin or twins: twin sisters.
- being two persons or things closely related to or closely resembling each other.
- being one of a pair;
identical: a twin bracelet; a twin peak.
- consisting of two similar parts or elements joined or connected: a twin vase.
- occurring in pairs;
- of the nature of a twin;
- twofold or double.
- to bring together in close relationship;
- to furnish a counterpart to or a replica of;
- to divide or convert into two, parts, similar items, etc.: The old movie palace will be twinned, making two smaller theaters.
- to link or combine with: The new grocery store is twinned with a restaurant.
- to form into a twin.
- [Obs.]to give birth to as twins.
- to give birth to twins.
- to be paired or coupled.
Hi peoples, this picture is about Degree Women Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant 2.6 Oz, Twin Pack - Walmart.com ( Degree Shower Clean #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 2105 x 2105. It's file size is just 183 KB. If You ought to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Degree Shower Clean.
Among the most important points within the Degree Women Shower Clean Dry Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant 2.6 Oz, Twin Pack - Walmart.com ( Degree Shower Clean #7), especially the modern home is initiated light lamps that were proper. Its functionality, along with helping the light, the light may also boost the sophisticated search of your kitchen. Lights are perfect for the modern kitchen area is not faint and mild to average lighting, but in addition do not ensure it is too shiny, because it will make stunning.
Along with using the variety downlight, usually the addition of decorative lamps can also increase the charm of modern home design. You just modify light design's sort using a modern kitchen in your home. Common within this country, designed modern modern kitchen style that was minimalist. Thus, the lights used are easy versions with small light or lamp modern modern style.
While in the contemporary kitchen must have two ideas of lighting lighting aimed lighting and detailed. Comprehensive program lighting to illuminate the complete room interior modern kitchen, whilst for light a focus to help the lamp clean the game of cooking favorites.