Expandableex•pand (ik spand′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to increase in extent, size, volume, scope, etc.: Heat expands most metals. He hopes to expand his company.
- to spread or stretch out;
unfold: A bird expands its wings.
- to express in fuller form or greater detail;
develop: to expand a short story into a novel.
- to write (a mathematical expression) so as to show the products of its factors. Cf. factor (def. 10).
- to rewrite (a mathematical expression) as a sum, product, etc., of terms of a particular kind: to expand a function in a power series.
ex•pand′a•ble, ex•pand′i•ble, adj.
- to increase or grow in extent, bulk, scope, etc.: Most metals expand with heat. The mind expands with experience.
- to spread out;
develop: The buds had not yet expanded.
- to express something more fully or in greater detail (usually fol. by on or upon): to expand on a statement.
ex•pand′a•bil′i•ty, ex•pand′i•bil′i•ty, n.
Underun•der (un′dər),USA pronunciation prep.
- beneath and covered by: under a table; under a tree.
- below the surface of: under water; under the skin.
- at a point or position lower or further down than: He was hit just under his eye.
- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining, enduring, etc.: to sink under a heavy load.
- beneath the heading or within the category of: Classify the books under "Fiction'' and "General.''
- as designated, indicated, or represented by: to register under a new name.
- below in degree, amount, etc.;
less than: purchased under cost.
- below in rank;
of less dignity, importance, or the like: A corporal is under a sergeant.
- subject to the authority, direction, or supervision of: a bureau functioning under the prime minister.
- subject to the instruction or advice of: to study the violin under Heifetz.
- subject to the influence, condition, force, etc., of: under these circumstances; born under the sign of Taurus.
- protected, controlled, or watched by: under guard.
- authorized, warranted, or attested by: under one's hand or seal.
- in accordance with: under the provisions of the law.
- during the rule, administration, or government of: new laws passed under President Reagan.
- in the state or process of: under repair; a matter under consideration.
- powered by the means indicated: under sail; under steam.
- under wraps. See wrap (def. 16).
- below or beneath something: Go over the fence, not under.
- beneath the surface.
- in a lower place.
- in a lower degree, amount, etc.: selling blouses for $25 and under.
- in a subordinate position or condition.
- in or into subjection or submission.
- go under:
- to give in;
yield: She tried desperately to fight off her drowsiness, but felt herself going under.
- to fail in business: After 20 years on the same corner they finally went under.
- beneath or on the underside: the under threads of the embroidery.
- lower in position.
- lower in degree, amount, etc.
- lower in rank or condition.
- subject to the control, effect, etc., as of a person, drug, or force: The hypnotist had her subject under at once. The patient was under as soon as he breathed the anesthetic.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Organizeror•gan•iz•er (ôr′gə nī′zər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who organizes, esp. one who forms and organizes a group.
- a person whse job is to enlist employees into membership in a union.
- a person who organizes or schedules work: You would get this job done sooner if you were a better organizer.
- a multiple folder or, sometimes, a notebook in which correspondence, papers, etc., are sorted by subject, date, or otherwise, for systematic handling.
- [Embryol.]any part of an embryo that stimulates the development and differentiation of another part.
Hello there, this attachment is about Expandable Under Sink Organizer (lovely Expandable Under Sink Shelf Organizer #10). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 558 x 558. It's file size is only 56 KB. If You ought to save It to Your PC, you might Click here. You may also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Expandable Under Sink Shelf Organizer.
The house typically has its own persona. Moreover together with the cottage are situated in the united kingdom. Don't need to adjust the design of the building is toomuch, Expandable Under Sink Shelf Organizer styles and classic pad compete.
Never questioned beautiful, a result! To be able to take care of the identity of a building, Kitchen's artist Alex St Architecture putting a home style apart from the main building. The result? Stunning! Yes, a bungalow situated in Chelshire, the UK could be the building under consideration.
If you like the environment of the cozy kitchen and also serene using an antique that is minor experience, then this Expandable Under Sink Organizer (lovely Expandable Under Sink Shelf Organizer #10) with probably a terrific choice for you personally. To acquire this fashion you utilize a wooden floor and can make kitchen units that are cheap an election which have pattern has a structure. Warmer will be felt by utilizing bright colors brown with variations of timber and white hues could make supper while in the home along with your family.
The kitchen style a cube of inside the type. Glass' use here's supposed to have the ability to manage the temperature. When summer occurs, glass sliding doors could be exposed to offer oxygen in to the space. Surfaces utilizing the same material by having an external veranda for there to become a typical line between your Expandable Under Sink Shelf Organizer with fresh kitchen.
Want to provide the atmosphere is hot and cozy, the furniture has a comfortable bright shade as his finishing. Storage and contemporary gear is also gorgeous home style enhances this one. Also with up-lighting to illuminate the area through the night.
The cottage was integrated the 18th-century and it is now past the stage of restoration. In the place of trying to copy the cottage's type, Alex St chose to develop one more home layout which will lessen the structural change of the entire villa and maintain the type of this residence.