EthanE•than (ē′thən),USA pronunciation n.
- a male given name: from a Hebrew word meaning "strength.''
AllenAl•len (al′ən),USA pronunciation n.
(Charles) Grant (Blair•fin•die) (blâr fin′dē),USA pronunciation ("Cecil Power,'' "J. Arbuthnot Wilson''), 1848–99, British philosophical writer and novelist.
- Ethan, 1738–89, American soldier in the Revolutionary War: leader of the "Green Mountain Boys'' of Vermont.
- Fred (John Florence Sullivan), 1894–1956, U.S. comedian.
- Frederick Lewis, 1890–1954, U.S. historian and editor.
- Gracie (Grace Ethel Cecile Rosalie Allen), 1905–64, U.S. comedian (partner and wife of George Burns).
- Richard, 1760–1831, U.S. clergyman: a founder of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.(William) Her•vey (hûr′vē),USA pronunciation 1889–1949, U.S. novelist, poet, and biographer.
- Woody (Allen Stewart Konigsberg), born 1935, U.S. comedian, author, actor, and filmmaker.
- a male given name.
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Beforebe•fore (bi fôr′, -fōr′),USA pronunciation prep.
- previous to;
earlier or sooner than: Phone me before noon.
- in front of;
in advance of: his shadow advancing before him; She stood before the window.
- ahead of;
in the future of;
awaiting: The golden age is before us.
- in preference to;
rather than: They would die before surrendering.
- in precedence of, as in order or rank: We put freedom before wealth.
- in the presence or sight of: to appear before an audience.
- less than;
until: used in indicating the exact time: It's ten before three.
- under the jurisdiction or consideration of: He was summoned before a magistrate.
- confronted by;
in the face of: Before such wild accusations, he was too stunned to reply.
- in the regard of: a crime before God and humanity.
- under the overwhelming influence of: bending before the storm.
- without figuring or deducting: income before deductions.
- in front;
ahead: The king entered with macebearers walking before.
- in time preceding;
previously: If we'd known before, we'd have let you know.
- earlier or sooner: Begin at noon, not before.
- previous to the time when: Send the telegram before we go.
- sooner than;
rather than: I will die before I submit.
Slipcoverslip•cov•er (slip′kuv′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a cover of cloth or other material for a piece of furniture, as an upholstered chair or sofa, made so as to be easily removable.
- a book jacket.
- to cover with a slipcover.
Hello guys, this image is about Ethan Allen Sofa Before Slipcover ( Ethan Allen Slipcover #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 744 x 386. This post's file size is just 49 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might also download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Ethan Allen Slipcover.
Wood floors you'll find so many different shades out there available in the market I'm sure there is a product to complement actually the wildest ideas manufacturers. While being imaginative and moving on the limits of traditional-style is definitely delightful in the interior design sector continues to be very important to check out tips and specific policies to avoid a few of the Ethan Allen Slipcover trend that is problems uncomfortable.
Below you'll uncover some simple-but noteworthy ideas to take into account when deciding on the Ethan Allen Sofa Before Slipcover ( Ethan Allen Slipcover #2) on your inside.
The space size, feel and shade of high roofs, the surfaces as well as the coloring of the furniture ought to be your thought when choosing hues to your flooring. For that ultimate layout to achieve success should really be contrasting colors. The newest floor must fit the timber floors that are present to maintain the house's integrity and flow.
Avoid using black flooring in a little bedroom with black surfaces - it will create the room more heavy and gloomy (observe how floors manufactured from black timber). Dark shades bring out the other aspects of decor's heat. In rooms with low roofs choose surfaces and light-colored surfaces.