Superb Ethan Allen Slipcover #6 Cotton Carr-Go Canvas In Color Natural Makes A Great Looking Medium Weight Slipcover. Images Gallery
EthanE•than (ē′thən),USA pronunciation n.
- a male given name: from a Hebrew word meaning "strength.''
AllenAl•len (al′ən),USA pronunciation n.
(Charles) Grant (Blair•fin•die) (blâr fin′dē),USA pronunciation ("Cecil Power,'' "J. Arbuthnot Wilson''), 1848–99, British philosophical writer and novelist.
- Ethan, 1738–89, American soldier in the Revolutionary War: leader of the "Green Mountain Boys'' of Vermont.
- Fred (John Florence Sullivan), 1894–1956, U.S. comedian.
- Frederick Lewis, 1890–1954, U.S. historian and editor.
- Gracie (Grace Ethel Cecile Rosalie Allen), 1905–64, U.S. comedian (partner and wife of George Burns).
- Richard, 1760–1831, U.S. clergyman: a founder of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.(William) Her•vey (hûr′vē),USA pronunciation 1889–1949, U.S. novelist, poet, and biographer.
- Woody (Allen Stewart Konigsberg), born 1935, U.S. comedian, author, actor, and filmmaker.
- a male given name.
Slipcoverslip•cov•er (slip′kuv′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a cover of cloth or other material for a piece of furniture, as an upholstered chair or sofa, made so as to be easily removable.
- a book jacket.
- to cover with a slipcover.
Cottoncot•ton (kot′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft, white, downy substance consisting of the hairs or fibers attached to the seeds of plants belonging to the genus Gossypium, of the mallow family, used in making fabrics, thread, wadding, etc.
- the plant itself, having spreading branches and broad, lobed leaves.
- such plants collectively as a cultivated crop.
- cloth, thread, a garment, etc., of cotton.
- any soft, downy substance resembling cotton, but growing on other plants.
- to get on well together;
- [Obs.]to prosper or succeed.
- cotton to or on to, [Informal.]
- to become fond of;
begin to like.
- to approve of;
agree with: to cotton to a suggestion.
- to come to a full understanding of;
grasp: More and more firms are cottoning on to the advantages of using computers.
Canvascan•vas (kan′vəs),USA pronunciation n.
- a closely woven, heavy cloth of cotton, hemp, or linen, used for tents, sails, etc.
- a piece of this or similar material on which a painting is made.
- a painting on canvas.
- a tent, or tents collectively.
- sails collectively.
- any fabric of linen, cotton, or hemp of a coarse loose weave used as a foundation for embroidery stitches, interlining, etc.
- the floor of a boxing ring traditionally consisting of a canvas covering stretched over a mat.
- under canvas:
- [Naut.]with set sails.
- in tents;
in the field: the troops under canvas.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Naturalnat•u•ral (nach′ər əl, nach′rəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- existing in or formed by nature (opposed to artificial): a natural bridge.
- based on the state of things in nature;
constituted by nature: Growth is a natural process.
- of or pertaining to nature or the universe: natural beauty.
- of, pertaining to, or occupied with the study of natural science: conducting natural experiments.
- in a state of nature;
uncultivated, as land.
- growing spontaneously, without being planted or tended by human hand, as vegetation.
- having undergone little or no processing and containing no chemical additives: natural food; natural ingredients.Cf. organic (def. 11).
- having a real or physical existence, as opposed to one that is spiritual, intellectual, fictitious, etc.
- of, pertaining to, or proper to the nature or essential constitution: natural ability.
- proper to the circumstances of the case: a natural result of his greed.
- free from affectation or constraint: a natural manner.
- arising easily or spontaneously: a natural courtesy to strangers.
- consonant with the nature or character of.
- in accordance with the nature of things: It was natural that he should hit back.
- based upon the innate moral feeling of humankind: natural justice.
- in conformity with the ordinary course of nature;
not unusual or exceptional.
- happening in the ordinary or usual course of things, without the intervention of accident, violence, etc.
- related only by birth;
of no legal relationship;
illegitimate: a natural son.
- related by blood rather than by adoption.
- based on what is learned from nature rather than on revelation.
- true to or closely imitating nature: a natural representation.
- unenlightened or unregenerate: the natural man.
- being such by nature;
born such: a natural fool.
- neither sharp nor flat.
- changed in pitch by the sign ♮
- not treated, tanned, refined, etc.;
in its original or raw state: natural wood; natural cowhide.
- (of a horn or trumpet) having neither side holes nor valves.
- not tinted or colored;
- having a pale tannish or grayish-yellow color, as many woods and untreated animal skins.
- being a card other than a wild card or joker.
- (of a set or sequence of cards) containing no wild cards.
- having or showing feelings, as affection, gratitude, or kindness, considered part of basic human nature.
- Afro (def. 1).
- any person or thing that is or is likely or certain to be very suitable to and successful in an endeavor without much training or difficulty.
- a white key on a piano, organ, or the like.
- the sign ♮
, placed before a note, canceling the effect of a previous sharp or flat.
- a note affected by a ♮
, or a tone thus represented.
- an idiot.
- [Cards.]blackjack (def. 2b).
- Afro (def. 2).
- (in craps) a winning combination of seven or eleven made on the first cast.
- a natural substance or a product made with such a substance: an ointment containing mink oil and other naturals.
Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Lookinglook (lŏŏk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to turn one's eyes toward something or in some direction in order to see: He looked toward the western horizon and saw the returning planes.
- to glance or gaze in a manner specified: to look questioningly at a person.
- to use one's sight or vision in seeking, searching, examining, watching, etc.: to look through the papers.
- to tend, as in bearing or significance: Conditions look toward war.
- to appear or seem to the eye as specified: to look pale.
- to appear or seem to the mind: The case looks promising.
- to direct attention or consideration: to look at the facts.
- to have an outlook or afford a view: The window looks upon the street.
- to face or front: The house looks to the east.
- to give (someone) a look: He looked me straight in the eye.
- to have an appearance appropriate to or befitting (something): She looked her age.
- to appear to be;
look like: He looked a perfect fool, coming to the party a day late.
- to express or suggest by looks: to look one's annoyance at a person.
- [Archaic.]to bring, put, etc., by looks.
- look after:
- to follow with the eye, as someone or something moving away: She looked after him as he walked toward the train station.
- to pay attention to;
concern oneself with: to look after one's own interests.
- to take care of;
minister to: to look after a child.
- look back, to review past events;
return in thought: When I look back on our school days, it seems as if they were a century ago.
- look daggers, to look at someone with a furious, menacing expression: I could see my partner looking daggers at me.
- look down on or upon, to regard with scorn or disdain;
have contempt for: They look down on all foreigners.
- look down one's nose at, to regard with an overbearing attitude of superiority, disdain, or censure: The more advanced students really looked down their noses at the beginners.
- look for:
- to seek;
search for: Columbus was looking for a shorter route to India when he discovered America.
- to anticipate;
expect: I'll be looking for you at the reception.
- look forward to, to anticipate with eagerness or pleasure: I always look forward to your visits.
- look in:
- Also, look into. to look briefly inside of: Look in the jar and tell me if any cookies are left.
- Also, look in on. to visit (a person, place, etc.) briefly: I'll look in some day next week.
- look into, to inquire into;
examine: The auditors are looking into the records to find the cause of the discrepancy.
- look on or upon:
- to be a spectator;
watch: The crowd looked on at the street brawl.
- to consider;
regard: They look upon gambling as sinful.
- look out:
- to look to the outside, as from a window or a place of observation: From her office window, she could look out over the bustling city.
- to be vigilant or on guard: Look out, there are dangers ahead.
- to afford a view;
face: The room looks out on the garden.
- look out for, to take watchful care of;
be concerned about: He has to look out for his health.
- look over, to examine, esp. briefly: Will you please look over my report before I submit it?
- look sharp:
- to be alert and quick: If you want to get ahead, you must look sharp.
- Also, look slippy. to hurry: You'd better look sharp! It's getting late.
- look to:
- to direct one's glance or gaze to: If you look to your left, you can see the Empire State Building.
- to pay attention to: Look to your own affairs and stay out of mine.
- to direct one's expectations or hopes to: We look to the day when world peace will be a reality.
- to regard with expectation and anticipation: We look to the future and greater advances in science and technology.
- look up:
- to direct the eyes upward;
raise one's glance: The other guests looked up as she entered the room.
- to become better or more prosperous;
improve: Business is looking up.
- to search for, as an item of information, in a reference book or the like: Look up the answer in the encyclopedia.
- to seek out, esp. to visit: to look up an old friend.
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) to head more nearly in the direction of its destination after a favoring change of wind.
- look up to, to regard with admiration or respect;
esteem: A boy needs a father he can look up to.
- the act of looking: a look of inquiry.
- a visual search or examination.
- the way in which a person or thing appears to the eye or to the mind;
aspect: He has the look of an honest man. The tablecloth has a cheap look.
- an expressive glance: to give someone a sharp look.
- general aspect;
appearance: to like the looks of a place.
- attractive, pleasing appearance.
Mediumme•di•um (mē′dē əm),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•a (-dē ə)USA pronunciation for 1–9, 11, -di•ums for 1–11, 14, adj.
- a middle state or condition;
- something intermediate in nature or degree.
- an intervening substance, as air, through which a force acts or an effect is produced.
- the element that is the natural habitat of an organism.
- surrounding objects, conditions, or influences;
- an intervening agency, means, or instrument by which something is conveyed or accomplished: Words are a medium of expression.
- one of the means or channels of general communication, information, or entertainment in society, as newspapers, radio, or television.
- [Biol.]the substance in which specimens are displayed or preserved.
- Also called culture medium. [Bacteriol.]a liquid or solidified nutrient material suitable for the cultivation of microorganisms.
- a person through whom the spirits of the dead are alleged to be able to contact the living.
- [Painting.]a liquid with which pigments are mixed.
- the material or technique with which an artist works: the medium of watercolor.
- a size of printing paper, 18½ × 23½ in. (47 × 60 cm) in England, 18 × 23 to 19 × 25 in. (46 × 58 to 48 × 64 cm) in America.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a size of drawing or writing paper, 17½ × 22 in. (44 × 56 cm).
- Also called medium strip. [Midland U.S.]See median strip.
- in medium, [Motion Pictures, Television.]with the principal actors in the middle distance: The scene was shot in medium.
- about halfway between extremes, as of degree, amount, quality, position, or size: Cook over medium heat. He is of medium height.
Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Howdy folks, this picture is about Superb Ethan Allen Slipcover #6 Cotton Carr-Go Canvas In Color Natural Makes A Great Looking Medium Weight Slipcover.. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 633 x 797. This image's file size is just 61 KB. If You desired to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Ethan Allen Slipcover.
Ethan Allen Slipcover maybe new to place pal. But ascertain home backsplash's product and really pick the design can be an exercise that must be accomplished so your kitchen companion rooang seem awesome and cross eyed! Usually your kitchen backsplash material that's popular is ceramic. Listed here is inspiring kitchen tile is unique! Let's view!
Home backsplash usually on the wall is used as being a drain region. Because usually in the region of the kitchen drain is a lot of splashes of water or of applied cooking fat and could be really poor if it splashes on the walls of your home, therefore it is presented as being a kitchen backsplash alternative together with decorating decorations inside the home. Home tile is extremely pretty floral style with minimalist-style kitchen.
The dreary coloring is quite attached to the room design or modern style Superb Ethan Allen Slipcover #6 Cotton Carr-Go Canvas In Color Natural Makes A Great Looking Medium Weight Slipcover. that is minimalist. Thus also is utilized in the kitchen. With interior planning that was contemporary that was elegant, kitchen backsplash tile were selected that have a theme just like natural stone with dreary shades of color in order to match the atmosphere in the home. Kitchen backsplash that occasion utilized across the home wall beginning with the kitchen sink to storage.
When the common hardwood Ethan Allen Slipcover below employing normal rock, utilizing a ceramic product, then the home shaped around the wall in your cooking like hardwood / oven. Your kitchen is to supply bright and effect hues using orange and a kitchen fridge storage. Aspects of light bulb light while in the kitchen generating intimate atmosphere of inviting and the kitchen!
a diverse environment in white's kitchen colors along with Ethan Allen Slipcover seem to supply an impact. Utilized about the interior wall of the cooker (kitchen area) to generate acrylic splashes easy-to clear. Kitchen using a style that is classic is always to utilize home backsplash tile having a kite condition floral and beige highlights give impact for the brown coloring in some areas. Shades of white is actually in decorating a kitchen, a favorite. Consequently is employed inside the home below.
Kitchen cabinet white coloring integrates using the kitchen backsplash tile white and very green using a floral motif. Implementing your kitchen backsplash tile on the kitchen-sink with blue ceramic design patterned cultural make space kitchen pal be much more cool. Kitchens are following somewhat different.