Sure Fit Durham One Piece Sofa Covers Slipcover Geometric Design Brown Diamond Shape Pattern Countoured Tied . (superior One Piece Slipcovers Design Ideas #4) Photos Collection
Fitfit1 (fit),USA pronunciation adj., fit•ter, fit•test, v., fit•ted or fit, fit•ting, n.
- adapted or suited;
appropriate: This water isn't fit for drinking. A long-necked giraffe is fit for browsing treetops.
- proper or becoming: fit behavior.
- qualified or competent, as for an office or function: a fit candidate.
- prepared or ready: crops fit for gathering.
- in good physical condition;
in good health: He's fit for the race.
- being adapted to the prevailing conditions and producing offspring that survive to reproductive age.
- contributing genetic information to the gene pool of the next generation.
- (of a population) maintaining or increasing the group's numbers in the environment.
- fit to be tied, [Informal.]extremely annoyed or angry: He was fit to be tied when I told him I'd wrecked the car.
- fit to kill, to the limit;
exceedingly: She was dressed up fit to kill.
- to be adapted to or suitable for (a purpose, object, occasion, etc.).
- to be proper or becoming for.
- to be of the right size or shape for: The dress fitted her perfectly.
- to adjust or make conform: to fit a ring to the finger.
- to make qualified or competent: qualities that fit one for leadership.
- to prepare: This school fits students for college.
- to put with precise placement or adjustment: He fitted the picture into the frame.
- to provide;
equip: to fit a door with a new handle.
- to be suitable or proper.
- to be of the right size or shape, as a garment for the wearer or any object or part for a thing to which it is applied: The shoes fit.
- fit out or up, to furnish with supplies, equipment, clothing, furniture, or other requisites;
equip: to fit out an expedition.
- the manner in which a thing fits: The fit was perfect.
- something that fits: The coat is a poor fit.
- the process of fitting.
Oneone (wun),USA pronunciation adj.
- being or amounting to a single unit or individual or entire thing, item, or object rather than two or more;
a single: one woman; one nation; one piece of cake.
- being a person, thing, or individual instance or member of a number, kind, group, or category indicated: one member of the party.
- existing, acting, or considered as a single unit, entity, or individual.
- of the same or having a single kind, nature, or condition: We belong to one team; We are of one resolve.
- noting some indefinite day or time in the future: You will see him one day.
- a certain (often used in naming a person otherwise unknown or undescribed): One John Smith was chosen.
- being a particular, unique, or only individual, item, or unit: I'm looking for the one adviser I can trust.
- noting some indefinite day or time in the past: We all had dinner together one evening last week.
- of no consequence as to the character, outcome, etc.;
the same: It's all one to me whether they go or not.
- the first and lowest whole number, being a cardinal number;
- a symbol of this number, as 1 or I.
- a single person or thing: If only problems would come one at a time!
- a die face or a domino face having one pip.
- a one-dollar bill: to change a five-dollar bill for five ones.
- (cap.) [Neoplatonism.]the ultimate reality, seen as a central source of being by whose emanations all entities, spiritual and corporeal, have their existence, the corporeal ones containing the fewest of the emanations.
- at one:
- in a state of agreement;
of one opinion.
- united in thought or feeling;
attuned: He felt at one with his Creator.
- one and all, everyone: They came, one and all, to welcome him home.
- one by one, singly and successively: One by one the children married and moved away.
- one for the road. See road (def. 8).
- a person or thing of a number or kind indicated or understood: one of the Elizabethan poets.
- (in certain pronominal combinations) a person unless definitely specified otherwise: every one.
- (with a defining clause or other qualifying words) a person or a personified being or agency: the evil one; the one I love.
- any person indefinitely;
anyone: as good as one would desire.
- [Chiefly Brit.](used as a substitute for the pronoun I): Mother had been ailing for many months, and one should have realized it.
- a person of the speaker's kind;
such as the speaker himself or herself: to press one's own claims.
- something or someone of the kind just mentioned: The portraits are fine ones. Your teachers this semester seem to be good ones.
- something available or referred to, esp. in the immediate area: Here, take one—they're delicious. The bar is open, so have one on me!
Piecepiece (pēs),USA pronunciation n., v., pieced, piec•ing.
- a separate or limited portion or quantity of something: a piece of land; a piece of chocolate.
- a quantity of some substance or material forming a single mass or body: a nice piece of lumber.
- a more or less definite portion or quantity of a whole: to cut a blueberry pie into six pieces.
- a particular length, as of certain goods prepared for the market: cloth sold by the piece.
- an amount of work forming a single job: to be paid by the piece and not by the hour.
- an example of workmanship, esp. of artistic production, as a picture or a statue: The museum has some interesting pieces by Picasso.
- a literary composition, usually short, in prose or verse.
- a literary selection for recitation: Each child had a chance to recite a piece.
- a musical composition.
- one of the parts that, when assembled, form a whole: the pieces of a clock.
- an individual article of a set or collection: a set of dishes containing 100 pieces.
- one of the figures, disks, blocks, or the like, of wood, ivory, or other material, used in playing, as on a board or table.
- (in chess) a superior man, as distinguished from a pawn: to take a rook, a bishop, and other pieces.
- a token, charm, or amulet: a good-luck piece.
- an individual thing of a particular class or kind: a piece of furniture; a piece of drawing paper.
- an example, specimen, or instance of something: a fine piece of workmanship.
- one of the parts into which a thing is destructively divided or broken;
a part, fragment, or shred: to tear a letter into pieces.
- a soldier's rifle, pistol, etc.
- a cannon or other unit of ordnance: field piece.
- a coin: a five-cent piece.
- [Midland and Southern U.S.]a distance: I'm going down the road a piece.
- [Chiefly North Midland U.S.]a snack.
- Also called piece′ of ass′. Slang (vulgar).
- a person considered as a partner in coitus.
- give someone a piece of one's mind. See mind (def. 20).
- go to pieces:
- to break into fragments.
- to lose control of oneself;
become emotionally or physically upset: When he flunked out of medical school he went to pieces.
- of a piece, of the same kind;
consistent. Also, of one piece.
- piece of the action. See action (def. 22).
- speak one's piece, to express one's opinion;
reveal one's thoughts upon a subject: I decided to speak my piece whether they liked it or not.
- to mend (a garment, article, etc.) by adding, joining, or applying a piece or pieces;
- to complete, enlarge, or extend by an added piece or something additional (often fol. by out): to piece out a library with new books.
- to make by or as if by joining pieces (often fol. by together): to piece a quilt; to piece together a musical program.
- to join together, as pieces or parts: to piece together the fragments of a broken dish.
- to join as a piece or addition to something: to piece new wire into the cable.
- to assemble into a meaningful whole by combining available facts, information, details, etc.: He pieced the story together after a lot of effort.
- [Chiefly North Midland U.S.]to eat small portions of food between meals;
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Coverscov•er (kuv′ər),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to be or serve as a covering for;
rest on the surface of: Snow covered the fields.
- to place something over or upon, as for protection, concealment, or warmth.
- to provide with a covering or top: Cover the pot with a lid.
- to protect or conceal (the body, head, etc.) with clothes, a hat, etc;
- to bring upon (oneself ): He covered himself with glory by his exploits.
- to hide from view;
- to spread on or over;
apply to: to cover bread with honey.
- to put all over the surface of: to cover a wall with paint.
- to include, deal with, or provide for;
address: The rules cover working conditions.
- to suffice to defray or meet (a charge, expense, etc.): Ten dollars should cover my expenses.
- to offset (an outlay, loss, liability, etc.).
- to achieve in distance traversed;
pass or travel over: We covered 600 miles a day on our trip.
- to act as a reporter or reviewer of (an event, a field of interest, a performance, etc.);
have as an assignment: She covers sports for the paper.
- to publish or broadcast a report or reports of (a news item, a series of related events, etc.): The press covered the trial in great detail.
- to pass or rise over and surmount or envelop: The river covered the town during the flood.
- [Insurance.]to insure against risk or loss.
- to shelter;
serve as a defense for.
- to be in line with by occupying a position directly before or behind.
- to protect (a soldier, force, or military position) during an expected period of ground combat by taking a position from which any hostile troops can be fired upon.
- to take temporary charge of or responsibility for in place of another: Please cover my phone while I'm out to lunch.
- to extend over;
comprise: The book covers 18th-century England.
- to be assigned to or responsible for, as a territory or field of endeavor: We have two sales representatives covering the Southwest.
- to aim at, as with a pistol.
- to have within range, as a fortress does adjacent territory.
- to play a card higher than (the one led or previously played in the round).
- to deposit the equivalent of (money deposited), as in wagering.
- to accept the conditions of (a bet, wager, etc.).
- (in short selling) to purchase securities or commodities in order to deliver them to the broker from whom they were borrowed.
- [Baseball.]to take a position close to or at (a base) so as to catch a ball thrown to the base: The shortstop covered second on the attempted steal.
- to guard (an opponent on offense) so as to prevent him or her from scoring or carrying out his or her assignment: to cover a potential pass receiver.
- (esp. of a male animal) to copulate with.
- (of a hen) to brood or sit on (eggs or chicks).
- [Informal.]to serve as a substitute for someone who is absent: We cover for the receptionist during lunch hour.
- to hide the wrongful or embarrassing action of another by providing an alibi or acting in the other's place: They covered for him when he missed roll call.
- to play a card higher than the one led or previously played in the round: She led the eight and I covered with the jack.
- to spread over an area or surface, esp. for the purpose of obscuring an existing covering or of achieving a desired thickness and evenness: This paint is much too thin to cover.
- cover one's ass, Slang (vulgar). to take measures that will prevent one from suffering blame, loss, harm, etc.
- cover up:
- to cover completely;
- to keep secret;
conceal: She tried to cover up her part in the plot.
- something that covers, as the lid of a container or the binding of a book.
- a blanket, quilt, or the like: Put another cover on the bed.
- anything that veils, screens, or shuts from sight: under cover of darkness.
- woods, underbrush, etc., serving to shelter and conceal wild animals or game;
- vegetation that serves to protect or conceal animals, such as birds, from excessive sunlight, from drying, or from predators.
- a set of eating utensils and the like, as plate, knife, fork, and napkin, placed for each person at a table.
- an assumed identity, occupation, or business that masks the true or real one: His job at the embassy was a cover for his work as a spy.
- a covering of snow, esp. when suitable for skiing.
- a pretense;
- a person who substitutes for another or stands ready to substitute if needed: She was hired as a cover for six roles at the opera house.
- See cover charge.
- an envelope or outer wrapping for mail.
- a letter folded so that the address may be placed on the outside and the missive mailed.
- [Finance.]funds to cover liability or secure against risk of loss.
- See cover version.
- Also called covering. a collection of sets having the property that a given set is contained in the union of the sets in the collection.
- blow one's cover, to divulge one's secret identity, esp. inadvertently: The TV news story blew his carefully fabricated cover.
- break cover, to emerge, esp. suddenly, from a place of concealment: The fox broke cover and the chase was on.
- take cover, to seek shelter or safety: The hikers took cover in a deserted cabin to escape the sudden storm.
- under cover:
secretly: Arrangements for the escape were made under cover.
- within an envelope: The report will be mailed to you under separate cover.
Slipcoverslip•cov•er (slip′kuv′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a cover of cloth or other material for a piece of furniture, as an upholstered chair or sofa, made so as to be easily removable.
- a book jacket.
- to cover with a slipcover.
Geometricge•o•met•ric ( jē′ə me′trik),USA pronunciation adj. Also, ge′o•met′ri•cal.
- of or pertaining to geometry or to the principles of geometry.
- resembling or employing the simple rectilinear or curvilinear lines or figures used in geometry.
- of or pertaining to painting, sculpture, or ornamentation of predominantly geometric characteristics.
- (often cap.)
- pertaining to or designating a style of vase painting developed in Greece between the 10th and 8th centuries b.c., characterized chiefly by rectilinear or curvilinear shapes in abstract and human figuration, often arranged in tiers or panels around the vase.
- designating a style of Greek sculpture of approximately the same period, exemplified chiefly in small figurines or reliefs having a schematic and generalized treatment of the human form.
- a geometric pattern, design, etc.: an ornate and handsome geometric.
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Brownbrown (broun),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v.
- a dark tertiary color with a yellowish or reddish hue.
- a person whose skin has a dusky or light-brown pigmentation.
- of the color brown.
- (of animals) having skin, fur, hair, or feathers of that color.
- sunburned or tanned.
- (of persons) having the skin naturally pigmented a brown color.
- do it up brown, [Informal.]to do thoroughly: When they entertain, they really do it up brown.
brown′ish, brown′y, adj.
- to make or become brown.
- to fry, sauté, or scorch slightly in cooking: to brown onions before adding them to the stew. The potatoes browned in the pan.
- browned off, [Slang.]angry;
- brown out, to subject to a brownout: The power failure browned out the southern half of the state.
Shapeshape (shāp),USA pronunciation n., v., shaped, shap•ing.
- the quality of a distinct object or body in having an external surface or outline of specific form or figure.
- this quality as found in some individual object or body form: This lake has a peculiar shape.
- something seen in outline, as in silhouette: A vague shape appeared through the mist.
- an imaginary form;
- an assumed appearance;
guise: an angel in the shape of a woman.
- a particular or definite organized form or expression: He could give no shape to his ideas.
- proper form;
- condition or state of repair: The old house was in bad shape. He was sick last year, but is in good shape now.
- the collective conditions forming a way of life or mode of existence: What will the shape of the future be?
- the figure, physique, or body of a person, esp. of a woman: A dancer can keep her shape longer than those of us who have sedentary jobs.
- something used to give form, as a mold or a pattern.
- Also called section. Building Trades, Metalworking. a flanged metal beam or bar of uniform section, as a channel iron, I-beam, etc.
- a ball, cone, drum, etc., used as a day signal, singly or in combinations, to designate a vessel at anchor or engaged in some particular operation.
- take shape, to assume a fixed form;
become definite: The house is beginning to take shape.
- to give definite form, shape, organization, or character to;
fashion or form.
- to couch or express in words: to shape a statement.
- to adjust;
adapt: He shaped everything to suit his taste.
- to direct (one's course, future, etc.).
- to file the teeth of (a saw) to uniform width after jointing.
- to teach (a desired behavior) to a human or other animal by successively rewarding the actions that more and more closely approximate that behavior.
- [Obs.]to appoint;
shap′a•ble, shape′a•ble, adj.
- to come to a desired conclusion or take place in a specified way: If discussions shape properly, the companies will merge.
- shape up:
- to assume a specific form: The plan is beginning to shape up.
- to evolve or develop, esp. favorably.
- to improve one's behavior or performance to meet a required standard.
- to get oneself into good physical condition.
- (of longshoremen) to get into a line or formation in order to be assigned the day's work.
Patternpat•tern (pat′ərn; Brit. pat′n),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, etc.
- decoration or ornament having such a design.
- a natural or chance marking, configuration, or design: patterns of frost on the window.
- a distinctive style, model, or form: a new pattern of army helmet.
- a combination of qualities, acts, tendencies, etc., forming a consistent or characteristic arrangement: the behavior patterns of teenagers.
- an original or model considered for or deserving of imitation: Our constitution has been a pattern for those of many new republics.
- anything fashioned or designed to serve as a model or guide for something to be made: a paper pattern for a dress.
- a sufficient quantity of material for making a garment.
- the path of flight established for an aircraft approaching an airport at which it is to land.
- a diagram of lines transmitted occasionally by a television station to aid in adjusting receiving sets;
- Metall. a model or form, usually of wood or metal, used for giving the shape of the interior of a mold.
- Numis. a coin, either the redesign of an existing piece or the model for a new one, submitted for authorization as a regular issue.
- an example, instance, sample, or specimen.
- [Gunnery, Aerial Bombing.]
- the distribution of strikes around a target at which artillery rounds have been fired or on which bombs have been dropped.
- a diagram showing such distribution.
- to make or fashion after or according to a pattern.
- to cover or mark with a pattern.
- Chiefly Brit. Dial.
- to imitate.
- to attempt to match or duplicate.
- to make or fall into a pattern.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Sure Fit Durham One Piece Sofa Covers Slipcover Geometric Design Brown Diamond Shape Pattern Countoured Tied . (superior One Piece Slipcovers Design Ideas #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 558 x 558. It's file size is just 33 KB. If You desired to download This post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this article: One Piece Slipcovers.
The Sure Fit Durham One Piece Sofa Covers Slipcover Geometric Design Brown Diamond Shape Pattern Countoured Tied . (superior One Piece Slipcovers Design Ideas #4) color impression has been verified like a medium for your generation of mental effect temper, style, as well as the style or identity of the area. Shades can be shown with all the existence of furniture, wall paint designs, accessories comfortable furnishings, trinkets home, perhaps picture home.
The presence of furniture since it dominates an area, the colour selection will drastically influence the effect that in with a furniture. Create of mixing color using the area furniture, no oversight you've. Here are some impressions that will be induced the different colors for the home furnishings or furniture's style.
Prefer Sure Fit Durham One Piece Sofa Covers Slipcover Geometric Design Brown Diamond Shape Pattern Countoured Tied . (superior One Piece Slipcovers Design Ideas #4), will give impression that is straightforward , the impression and a fresh impression. In case you design it for comfortable furnishings furniture purposes this impression would seem rustic shades. But if you're planning furniture for table or seat it'll give the perception of straightforward and a stylish. White is suitable for level a sofa, a seat.