Chaisechaise (shāz),USA pronunciation n.
Also called chaise d'or (shāz dôr′).USA pronunciation [Numis.] a gold coin of France, first issued in the early 14th century, which bears a figure of the king seated on a large throne. an Anglo-Gallic copy of this coin, issued by Edward III.
- a light, open carriage, usually with a hood, esp. a one-horse, two-wheeled carriage for two persons; shay.
- See post chaise.
- a chaise longue, esp. a light one used out of doors.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Howdy peoples, this picture is about Chaise Chair Lounge #4 Wayfair.com. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 582 x 582. This blog post's file size is just 19 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Chaise Chair Lounge.
In addition to replacing the shelf, implement some aspects within the selection of stylish lounge cushions older homes, for example, wall hangings design popart, or possibly a vase of colorful containers. Pick which may have versions of clear traces feel and bolder colors. Combine both of these designs in a single spot. Eg change of vintage furniture with furniture that is newer.
Therefore is the kitchen which will be extended. Properly, you'll be able to work-around this by changing functions or adding a Chaise Chair Lounge in a room that is too wide. For instance most as well as bedroom of the kitchen, while 1 / 2 of the living room used as a storage
It and numerous aged table seats might additionally combine. Things including platforms yard / seats, big potted crops, and terrace may also enhance the beauty of the interior of the old house isn't like a home today. The split of area sometimes seems weird. While the bedroom is very slim, eg so huge living room.