Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Drawdraw (drô),USA pronunciation v., drew, drawn, draw•ing, n.
- to cause to move in a particular direction by or as if by a pulling force;
drag (often fol. by along, away, in, out, or off).
- to bring, take, or pull out, as from a receptacle or source: to draw water from a well.
- to bring toward oneself or itself, as by inherent force or influence;
attract: The concert drew a large audience.
- to sketch (someone or something) in lines or words;
depict: to draw a vase with charcoal; to draw the comedy's characters with skill.
- to compose or create (a picture) in lines.
- to mark or lay out;
trace: to draw perpendicular lines.
- to frame or formulate: to draw a distinction.
- to write out in legal form (sometimes fol. by up): Draw up the contract.
- to inhale or suck in: to draw liquid through a straw.
- to derive or use, as from a source: to draw inspiration from Shakespeare.
- to deduce;
infer: to draw a conclusion.
- to get, take, or receive, as from a source: to draw interest on a savings account; to draw a salary of $600 a week.
- to withdraw funds from a drawing account, esp. against future commissions on sales.
- to produce;
bring in: The deposits draw interest.
- to disembowel: to draw a turkey.
- to drain: to draw a pond.
- to pull out to full or greater length;
make by attenuating;
stretch: to draw filaments of molten glass.
- to bend (a bow) by pulling back its string in preparation for shooting an arrow.
- to choose or to have assigned to one at random, by or as by picking an unseen number, item, etc.: Let's draw straws to see who has to wash the car.
- to form or reduce the sectional area of (a wire, tube, etc.) by pulling through a die.
- to wrinkle or shrink by contraction.
- to cause to discharge: to draw an abscess by a poultice.
- to obtain (rations, clothing, equipment, weapons, or ammunition) from an issuing agency, as an army quartermaster.
- (of a vessel) to need (a specific depth of water) to float: She draws six feet.
- to leave (a contest) undecided;
finish with neither side winning, as in a tie.
- to take or be dealt (a card or cards) from the pack.
- [Bridge.]to remove the outstanding cards in (a given suit) by leading that suit: He had to draw spades first in order to make the contract.
- [Billiards.]to cause (a cue ball) to recoil after impact by giving it a backward spin on the stroke.
- [Northeastern U.S.](chiefly New Eng.). to haul;
- [Hunting.]to search (a covert) for game.
- [Cricket.]to play (a ball) with a bat held at an angle in order to deflect the ball between the wicket and the legs.
- [Curling.]to slide (the stone) gently.
- to steep (tea) in boiling water.
- to form or shape (glass) as it comes from the furnace by stretching.
- to exert a pulling, moving, or attracting force: A sail draws by being properly trimmed and filled with wind.
- to move or pass, esp. slowly or continuously, as under a pulling force (often fol. by on, off, out, etc.): The day draws near.
- to take out a sword, pistol, etc., for action.
- to hold a drawing, lottery, or the like: to draw for prizes.
- to sketch or to trace figures;
create a picture or depict by sketching.
- to be skilled in or practice the art of sketching: I can't paint, but I can draw.
- to shrink or contract (often fol. by up).
- to make a demand (usually fol. by on or upon): to draw on one's imagination.
- to act as an irritant;
- to cause blood, pus, or the like to gather at a specific point.
- to produce or permit a draft, as a pipe or flue.
- to leave a contest undecided;
- [Hunting.](of a hound)
- to search a covert for game.
- to follow a game animal by its scent.
- to attract customers, an audience, etc.: Our newspaper advertisement drew very well.
- to pull back the string of a bow in preparation for shooting an arrow.
- draw ahead:
- to gradually pass something moving in the same direction.
- [Naut.](of the wind) to blow from a direction closer to that in which a vessel is moving;
haul forward. Cf. veer1 (def. 2b).
- draw away:
- to move or begin to move away: He drew his hand away from the hot stove.
- to move farther ahead: The lead runner gradually drew away from his competitor.
- draw down, to deplete or be depleted through use or consumption: to draw down crude-oil supplies.
- draw in:
- to cause to take part or enter, esp. unwittingly: I heard them debating the point, but I avoided being drawn in.
- to make a rough sketch of: to draw in a person's figure against the landscape background.
- draw off, to move back or away.
- draw on:
- to come nearer;
approach: He sensed winter drawing on.
- to clothe oneself in: She drew on her cape and gloves.
- [Naut.](of a vessel) to gain on (another vessel).
- to utilize or make use of, esp. as a source: The biography has drawn heavily on personal interviews.
- draw oneself up, to assume an erect posture.
- draw out:
- to pull out;
- to prolong;
- to persuade to speak: You'll find she's quite interesting if you take the trouble to draw her out.
- [Naut.](of a vessel) to move away from (sometimes fol. by from): The boat drew out from the wharf.
- to take (money) from a place of deposit: She drew her money out of the bank and invested it in bonds.
- draw up:
- to devise or formulate;
draft, esp. in legal form or as a formal proposal: to draw up a will.
- to put into position;
arrange in order or formation: The officer drew up his men.
- to bring or come to a stop;
halt: Their car drew up at the curb.
- an act of drawing.
- something that attracts customers, an audience, etc.
- something that is moved by being drawn, as the movable part of a drawbridge.
- something that is chosen or drawn at random, as a lot or chance.
- drawing (defs. 5, 6).
- a contest that ends in a tie;
an undecided contest.
- Also called draw play. [Football.]a play in which the quarterback fades as if to pass and then hands the ball to a back, usually the fullback, who is running toward the line of scrimmage.
- a card or cards taken or dealt from the pack.
- See draw poker.
- [Physical Geog.]
- a small, natural drainageway with a shallow bed;
- the dry bed of a stream.
- [Chiefly Western U.S.]a coulee;
- the pull necessary to draw a bow to its full extent.
- an amount regularly drawn, as from a drawing account.
- a fund, as an expense account or credit line, from which money may be withdrawn when needed.
- [Horol.]the tendency of a tooth of an escape wheel to force toward the center of the wheel a pallet engaging with it.
- beat to the draw, to react quicker than an opponent.
- luck of the draw. See luck (def. 7).
Furniturefur•ni•ture (fûr′ni chər),USA pronunciation n.
- the movable articles, as tables, chairs, desks or cabinets, required for use or ornament in a house, office, or the like.
- fittings, apparatus, or necessary accessories for something.
- equipment for streets and other public areas, as lighting standards, signs, benches, or litter bins.
- Also called bearer, dead metal. pieces of wood or metal, less than type high, set in and about pages of type to fill them out and hold the type in place in a chase.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
3Dthree-di•men•sion•al (thrē′di men′shə nl, -dī-),USA pronunciation adj.
- having, or seeming to have, the dimension of depth as well as width and height.
- (esp. in a literary work) fully developed: The story came alive chiefly because the characters were vividly three-dimensional.
Stepstep (step),USA pronunciation n., v., stepped, step•ping.
- a movement made by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, accompanied by a shifting of the weight of the body in the direction of the new position, as in walking, running, or dancing.
- such a movement followed by a movement of equal distance of the other foot: The soldier took one step forward and stood at attention.
- the space passed over or the distance measured by one such movement of the foot.
- the sound made by the foot in making such a movement.
- a mark or impression made by the foot on the ground;
- the manner of walking;
- pace in marching: double-quick step.
- a pace uniform with that of another or others, or in time with music.
- steps, movements or course in walking or running: to retrace one's steps.
- a move, act, or proceeding, as toward some end or in the general course of some action;
stage, measure, or period: the five steps to success.
- rank, degree, or grade, as on a vertical scale.
- a support for the foot in ascending or descending: a step of a ladder; a stair of 14 steps.
- a very short distance: She was never more than a step away from her children.
- a repeated pattern or unit of movement in a dance formed by a combination of foot and body motions.
- a degree of the staff or of the scale.
- the interval between two adjacent scale degrees;
second. Cf. semitone, whole step.
- steps, a stepladder.
- an offset part of anything.
- a socket, frame, or platform for supporting the lower end of a mast.
- a flat-topped ledge on the face of a quarry or a mine working.
- break step, to interrupt or cease walking or marching in step: The marching units were allowed to break step after they had passed the reviewing stand.
- in step:
- moving in time to a rhythm or with the corresponding step of others.
- in harmony or conformity with: They are not in step with the times.
- keep step, to keep pace;
stay in step: The construction of classrooms and the training of teachers have not kept step with population growth.
- out of step:
- not in time to a rhythm or corresponding to the step of others.
- not in harmony or conformity with: They are out of step with the others in their group.
- step by step:
- from one stage to the next in sequence.
- gradually and steadily: We were shown the steelmaking process step by step.
- take steps, to set about putting something into operation;
begin to act: I will take steps to see that your application is processed.
- watch one's step, to proceed with caution;
behave prudently: If she doesn't watch her step, she will be fired from her job.
- to move, go, etc., by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, or by using the feet alternately in this manner: to step forward.
- to walk, or go on foot, esp. for a few strides or a short distance: Step over to the bar.
- to move with measured steps, as in a dance.
- to go briskly or fast, as a horse.
- to obtain, find, win, come upon, etc., something easily and naturally, as if by a mere step of the foot: to step into a good business opportunity.
- to put the foot down;
tread by intention or accident: to step on a cat's tail.
- to press with the foot, as on a lever, spring, or the like, in order to operate some mechanism.
- to take (a step, pace, stride, etc.).
- to go through or perform the steps of (a dance).
- to move or set (the foot) in taking a step.
- to measure (a distance, ground, etc.) by steps (sometimes fol. by off or out).
- to make or arrange in the manner of a series of steps.
- to fix (a mast) in its step.
- step down:
- to lower or decrease by degrees.
- to relinquish one's authority or control;
resign: Although he was past retirement age, he refused to step down and let his son take over the business.
- step in, to become involved;
intervene, as in a quarrel or fight: The brawl was well under way by the time the police stepped in.
- step on it, to hasten one's activity or steps;
hurry up: If we don't step on it, we'll miss the show.
- step out:
- to leave a place, esp. for a brief period of time.
- to walk or march at a more rapid pace.
- to go out to a social gathering or on a date: We're stepping out tonight.
- step up:
- to raise or increase by degrees: to step up production.
- to be promoted;
- to make progress;
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Image Titled Draw Furniture In 3D Step 26 (charming How To Draw A 3d Sofa #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 619 x 464. This picture's file size is only 45 KB. Wether You decided to save This blog post to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: How To Draw A 3d Sofa.
For some reason, before choosing blinds for your bedrooms within your home, the next more descriptive elaboration tips on how-to pick the Image Titled Draw Furniture In 3D Step 26 (charming How To Draw A 3d Sofa #7). Usually we put up curtains at home and noticed the curtain is too big or too modest for your window. Therefore begin to measure the dimension of one's room screen prior to get drapes this knowledge surely do not desire you back. Assess the screen both breadth or the period of the screen itself.
Not only that, we need also to gauge the length of the wall where the window is located. This can be to find out whether you'll need a model of high curtains holding right down to feel little blinds that have a measurement bear or the floor. In addition to modifying the size of the surfaces and also the windows, drapes dimension was needless to say where the drapes will undoubtedly be inserted modified to the function area.
The styles drapes holding down could be the best suited if the drapes is likely to be used for rooms. Are you aware that livingroom or bathroom, the How To Draw A 3d Sofa are sized bear may be the best suited.