Ceramicce•ram•ic (sə ram′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to products made from clay and similar materials, as pottery and brick, or to their manufacture: ceramic art.
- ceramic material.
Stoolsstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Outdoorout•door (out′dôr′, -dōr′),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, outdoors. characteristic of, located, occurring, or belonging outdoors: an outdoor barbecue; outdoor sports.
Rugsrug (rug),USA pronunciation n.
- a thick fabric for covering part of a floor, often woven of wool and often having an oblong shape with a border design. Cf. carpet.
- the treated skin of an animal, used as a floor covering: a bear rug.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a piece of thick, warm cloth, used as a coverlet, lap robe, etc.
- cut a rug, [Older Slang.]to dance, esp. to jitterbug.
Howdy there, this photo is about Categories. Armillary · Ceramic Stools · Outdoor Rugs ( Garden Ceramic Stool #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 518 x 728. This photo's file size is just 84 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Garden Ceramic Stool.
Categories. Armillary · Ceramic Stools · Outdoor Rugs ( Garden Ceramic Stool #3) is one of the most widely used elements and so are often used for your flooring and the Marble is also a volcanic rock established by warmth and strain and are available in different shades like dark hues, light gray and pink as well as other colors, Now because of the toughness and longevity, jewel stone ceramic variety normally used for home surfaces, surfaces and flooring materials and in addition creating a living room.
Obviously you know a lot of these kind of stone and it has become a new craze on earth of house and undoubtedly you're baffled in choosing a design, in setting-up a home, you have to think about the proper colour for the walls of your home. Even though it is not rare to even have a natural color including white shade to paint the surfaces of your home, shade dreary house generally selected while the foundation shade is principal.