10 attachments of Portable Folding Travel 3 Leg Chair/Stool Seat Outdoor Camping Fishing Picnic L (marvelous 3 Leg Folding Stool #10)
Portableport•a•ble (pôr′tə bəl, pōr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being transported or conveyed: a portable stage.
- easily carried or conveyed by hand: a portable typewriter.
- (of data sets, software, etc.) capable of being used on different computer systems.
- something that is portable, esp. as distinguished from a nonportable counterpart: Of their three television sets, one is a portable.
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Legleg (leg),USA pronunciation n., v., legged, leg•ging.
- either of the two lower limbs of a biped, as a human being, or any of the paired limbs of an animal, arthropod, etc., that support and move the body.
- the lower limb of a human being from the knee to the ankle.
- something resembling or suggesting a leg in use, position, or appearance.
- the part of a garment that covers the leg: the leg of a stocking; trouser leg.
- one of usually several, relatively tall, slender supports for a piece of furniture.
- one of the sides of a forked object, as of a compass or pair of dividers.
- one of the sides of a triangle other than the base or hypotenuse.
- a timber, bar, or the like, serving to prop or shore up a structure.
- one of the flanges of an angle iron.
- one of the distinct sections of any course: the last leg of a trip.
- one of the series of straight runs that make up the zigzag course of a sailing ship.
- one straight or nearly straight part of a multiple-sided course in a sailing race.
- one of a designated number of contests that must be successfully completed in order to determine the winner.
- one of the stretches or sections of a relay race.
- legs, (in wine tasting) the rivulets of wine that slowly descend along the inside of a glass after the wine has been swirled, sometimes regarded as an indication that the wine is full-bodied.
- the part of the field to the left of and behind the batsman as he faces the bowler or to the right of and behind him if he is left-handed.
- the fielder playing this part of the field.
- the position of this fielder.
- a component or branch of a circuit, network, antenna, etc.
- a connecting link between stations in a network, as the microwave relays used in transmitting a show from one geographical area to another.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- leg up:
- a means of help or encouragement;
boost: Studying the material with a tutor will give you a leg up on passing the exam.
- not have a leg to stand on, to lack a valid or logical basis for one's argument or attitude: Without evidence, the prosecutor doesn't have a leg to stand on.
- on one's or its last legs, just short of exhaustion, breakdown, failure, etc.: The aristocracy was on its last legs.
- pull someone's leg:
- to make fun of someone;
- to deceive someone;
- shake a leg, [Informal.]
- to hurry up.
- [Older Use.]to dance.
- stretch one's legs, to take a walk;
get some needed exercise after prolonged sitting: He got up during the intermission to stretch his legs.
- to move or propel (a boat) with the legs: They legged the boat through the tunnel.
- leg it, [Informal.]to walk rapidly or run: We'd better leg it or we'll be late for class.
- leg up, to help (someone) to mount a horse.
Seatseat (sēt),USA pronunciation n.
- something designed to support a person in a sitting position, as a chair, bench, or pew;
a place on or in which one sits.
- the part of a chair, sofa, or the like, on which one sits.
- the part of the body on which one sits;
- the part of the garment covering it: the seat of one's pants.
- a manner of or posture used in sitting, as on a horse.
- something on which the base of an object rests.
- the base itself.
- a place in which something belongs, occurs, or is established;
- a place in which administrative power or the like is centered: the seat of the government.
- a part of the body considered as the place in which an emotion or function is centered: The heart is the seat of passion.
- the office or authority of a king, bishop, etc.: the episcopal seat.
- a space in which a spectator or patron may sit;
accommodation for sitting, as in a theater or stadium.
- right of admittance to such a space, esp. as indicated by a ticket.
- a right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body: to hold a seat in the senate.
- a right to the privileges of membership in a stock exchange or the like.
- by the seat of one's pants, using experience, instinct, or guesswork.
- to place on a seat or seats;
cause to sit down.
- to usher to a seat or find a seat for: to be seated in the front row.
- to have seats for;
accommodate with seats: a theater that seats 1200 people.
- to put a seat on or into (a chair, garment, etc.).
- to install in a position or office of authority, in a legislative body, etc.
- to fit (a valve) with a seat.
- to attach to or place firmly in or on something as a base: Seat the telescope on the tripod.
- (of a cap, valve, etc.) to be closed or in proper position: Be sure that the cap of the dipstick seats.
Outdoorout•door (out′dôr′, -dōr′),USA pronunciation adj.
- Also, outdoors. characteristic of, located, occurring, or belonging outdoors: an outdoor barbecue; outdoor sports.
Campingcamp1 (kamp),USA pronunciation n.
- a place where an army or other group of persons or an individual is lodged in a tent or tents or other temporary means of shelter.
- such tents or shelters collectively: The regiment transported its camp in trucks.
- the persons so sheltered: The camp slept through the storm.
- the act of camping out: Camp is far more pleasant in summer than in winter.
- any temporary structure, as a tent or cabin, used on an outing or vacation.
- a group of troops, workers, etc., camping and moving together.
- army life.
- a group of people favoring the same ideals, doctrines, etc.: Most American voters are divided into two camps, Republicans and Democrats.
- any position in which ideals, doctrines, etc., are strongly entrenched: After considering the other side's argument, he changed camps.
- a recreation area in the country, equipped with extensive facilities for sports.
- See day camp.
- See summer camp.
- to establish or pitch a camp: The army camped in the valley.
- to live temporarily in or as if in a camp or outdoors, usually for recreation (often fol. by out): They camped by the stream for a week.
- to reside or lodge somewhere temporarily or irregularly, esp. in an apartment, room, etc.: They camped in our apartment whenever they came to town.
- to settle down securely and comfortably;
become ensconced: The kids camped on our porch until the rain stopped.
- to take up a position stubbornly: They camped in front of the president's office.
- to put or station (troops) in a camp;
Fishingfish•ing (fish′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of catching fish.
- the technique, occupation, or diversion of catching fish.
- a place or facility for catching fish.
Picnicpic•nic (pik′nik),USA pronunciation n., v., -nicked, -nick•ing.
- an excursion or outing in which the participants carry food with them and share a meal in the open air.
- the food eaten on such an excursion.
- Also called pic′nic ham′, pic′nic shoul′der. a section of pork shoulder, usually boned, smoked, and weighing 4–6 pounds. Cf. daisy (def. 2).
- an enjoyable experience or time, easy task, etc.: Being laid up in a hospital is no picnic.
- to go on or take part in a picnic.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Hello there, this picture is about Portable Folding Travel 3 Leg Chair/Stool Seat Outdoor Camping Fishing Picnic L (marvelous 3 Leg Folding Stool #10). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 920 x 920. This blog post's file size is just 55 KB. Wether You decided to download This blog post to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: 3 Leg Folding Stool.
While 3 Leg Folding Stool that are vulnerable to form and mold, there are various color available that have mildew ides. However, usually, colour made designed for the restroom is sufficient. Make sure the area on wall or the roof that is generally included in the apparatus must be tightly closed in order to not peel. Remember, it truly is safer to prevent the problem's cause than to protect it. Some spaces the tube, tend to be more prone to cause issues in time. They need to quickly do caulking to avoid injury later. Baseboard is another place that will fail colour.
Wait several days for that fresh Portable Folding Travel 3 Leg Chair/Stool Seat Outdoor Camping Fishing Picnic L (marvelous 3 Leg Folding Stool #10) to be controlled completely before utilizing tub or the shower. Also to decrease damage's threat, always make sure to use the ventilator, and depart the doorway open once the bathroom isn't being used.
Ensure peeling paint and the blobs neglect to remove appropriately. For applying colour sand all materials to offer a superb base. Prior to the last layer, join ought to be reclaimed after priming.