Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
EinsteinEin•stein (īn′stīn; Ger. īn′shtīn′),USA pronunciation n.
Al•bert (al′bərt; Ger. äl′bert),USA pronunciation 1879–1955, German physicist, U.S. citizen from 1940: formulator of the theory of relativity;
Nobel prize 1921. Al•fred (al′frid; Ger. äl′fret),USA pronunciation 1880–1952, German musicologist in U.S.
- (l.c.) [Physics, Chem.]a unit of radiant energy, equal to the energy of radiation that is capable of photochemically changing one mol of a photosensitive substance.
Activityac•tiv•i•ty (ak tiv′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the state or quality of being active: There was not much activity in the stock market today. He doesn't have enough physical activity in his life.
- a specific deed, action, function, or sphere of action: social activities.
- work, esp. in elementary grades at school, that involves direct experience by the student rather than textbook study.
- energetic activity;
- a use of energy or force;
an active movement or operation.
- normal mental or bodily power, function, or process.
- [Physical Chem.]the capacity of a substance to react, corrected for the loss of reactivity due to the interaction of its constituents.
- the number of atoms of a radioactive substance that disintegrate per unit of time, usually expressed in curies.
- an organizational unit or the function it performs.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Howdy guys, this picture is about Exceptional Baby Einstein Activity Table #3 Free .. This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 935 x 629. This blog post's file size is just 120 KB. If You ought to download This image to Your computer, you could Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Baby Einstein Activity Table.
To take pleasure from the beauty of the Baby Einstein Activity Table that you develop a playground table in the home desired comfy and a nice. When selecting a playground bench, some things you should consider, it appears performing brilliantly and appealing. On selecting a playground table from your home image the next tips dotcom. Recommendations on Choosing a Baby Einstein Activity Table such as:
Select the substance couch all-weather. Like, metal product, wooden, bamboo, iron (ironwood). Design a park bench having a style similar to park's notion you have. Paint is actually a two- substance is usually utilized in completing a park table. Choose paint that's a covering of anti - UV -mold, and marked gogreen, so your coloring go longer despite frequent water and sun-exposure.
Selecting a Exceptional Baby Einstein Activity Table #3 Free . has become an essential part of the park's arrangement because it is nowadays. This might be the purpose of view of the park when not in-use, along with functioning like a seat. Numerous designs of yard beds in many cases are on the industry. But the variety of mix and straightforward layout with the playground is the best selection.
Selecting furniture for outside challenging, not merely any Exceptional Baby Einstein Activity Table #3 Free . could be placed on the rooftop or yard. If any, within a short time the couch will soon be swiftly destroyed from the temperature. Grass mattresses are utilized frequently manufactured from a plastic, bamboo, material, lumber, and rattan. This sort of substance is extremely difficult to determine whether with regards to maintenance. As an example manufactured from metal and lumber, should not come in contact with daylight or rainfall immediately. As the content is simply broken. Chairs are constructed with metal prevented wherever possible, given the type of quickly corroded then the artwork have to be done every selected time period.
For all those of you who would like to produce a permanent park counter, notice the place of the position and not to wrong situation the bench which could undermine the thought of minimalist garden that you generate. Include with putting backyard table with seats that certain notion.
Tips on selecting a garden table ready-made. Moreover, for all those of you who wish to purchase a park bench, try to find costs to accommodate the budget-you have and requirements. As well as the budget, it should be measured in deciding the price is a consideration how usually the minimalist garden bench you use. Modify the size of the seat and stool types with all the dimension and layout of your yard.