Foodfood (fo̅o̅d),USA pronunciation n.
- any nourishing substance that is eaten, drunk, or otherwise taken into the body to sustain life, provide energy, promote growth, etc.
- more or less solid nourishment, as distinguished from liquids.
- a particular kind of solid nourishment: a breakfast food; dog food.
- whatever supplies nourishment to organisms: plant food.
- anything serving for consumption or use: food for thought.
Networknet•work (net′wûrk′),USA pronunciation n.
- any netlike combination of filaments, lines, veins, passages, or the like: a network of arteries; a network of sewers under the city.
- [Radio and Television.]
- a group of transmitting stations linked by wire or microwave relay so that the same program can be broadcast or telecast by all.
- a company or organization that provides programs to be broadcast over these stations: She was hired by the network as program coordinator.
- a system of interrelated buildings, offices, stations, etc., esp. over a large area or throughout a country, territory, region, etc.: a network of supply depots.
- an arrangement of conducting elements, as resistors, capacitors, or inductors, connected by conducting wire.
- a netting or net.
- a system containing any combination of computers, computer terminals, printers, audio or visual display devices, or telephones interconnected by telecommunication equipment or cables: used to transmit or receive information.
- an association of individuals having a common interest, formed to provide mutual assistance, helpful information, or the like: a network of recent college graduates.
- to cultivate people who can be helpful to one professionally, esp. in finding employment or moving to a higher position: His business lunches were taken up with networking.
- to place (as a program from a local radio or television station) in or on a network: The station will try to network the local cooking show.
- to connect to a network.
- to distribute widely: We charge a small fee for networking your résumé.
- to cover with or as if with a network: to network a bay with buoy markers.
- to organize into a network: to network the state's independent stations.
- to broadcast (a program) over a radio or television network.
Toastertoast•er1 (tō′stər),USA pronunciation n.
- an instrument or appliance for toasting bread, muffins, etc.
- a person who toasts something.
Ovenov•en (uv′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a chamber or compartment, as in a stove, for baking, roasting, heating, drying, etc.
Greatgreat (grāt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., pl. greats, (esp. collectively) great, interj.
- unusually or comparatively large in size or dimensions: A great fire destroyed nearly half the city.
- large in number;
numerous: Great hordes of tourists descend on Europe each summer.
- unusual or considerable in degree, power, intensity, etc.: great pain.
very good: We had a great time. That's great!
- being such in an extreme or notable degree: great friends; a great talker.
exceptionally outstanding: a great occasion.
highly significant or consequential: the great issues in American history.
famous: a great inventor.
- of noble or lofty character: great thoughts.
- chief or principal: the great hall; his greatest novel.
- of high rank, official position, or social standing: a great noble.
- much in use or favor: "Humor'' was a great word with the old physiologists.
- of extraordinary powers;
having unusual merit;
very admirable: a great statesman.
- of considerable duration or length: We waited a great while for the train.
- enthusiastic about some specified activity (usually fol. by at, for, or on): He's great on reading poetry aloud.
expert (usually fol. by at or on): He's great at golf.
- being of one generation more remote from the family relative specified (used in combination): a great-grandson.
- great with child, being in the late stages of pregnancy.
- very well: Things have been going great for him.
- a person who has achieved importance or distinction in a field: She is one of the theater's greats.
- great persons, collectively: England's literary great.
- (often cap.) greats, (used with a sing. v.) Also called great go. [Brit. Informal.]
- the final examination for the bachelor's degree in the classics and mathematics, or Literae Humaniores, esp. at Oxford University and usually for honors.
- the course of study.
- the subject studied.
- (used to express acceptance, appreciation, approval, admiration, etc.).
- (used ironically or facetiously to express disappointment, annoyance, distress, etc.): Great! We just missed the last train home.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Cookiescook•y (kŏŏk′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. cook•ies.
Howdy peoples, this picture is about Food Network Toaster Oven Great Pictures #2 Two Cookies. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 782 x 587. It's file size is only 73 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Food Network Toaster Oven.
Food Network Toaster Oven Great Pictures #2 Two Cookies is being used with growing consistency. Increasingly more homeowners realize that they are able to utilize ability inside their bathroom. There are lots of different choices to select from. It's just a subject of thinning your final decision to just one alternative. Classic Food Network Toaster Ovens usually are square or circular.
For anything only a little different you are able to pick a profoundly ranked Food Network Toaster Oven. One end of the surge is simply two or an inch heavy, as the hint of the oval is the standard detail for the drain. You have to have a greater counter area to support this design nevertheless it is stunning to all and see sorts of fun to exhibit down to your buddies. You can even find different shapes for example rectangle or square. Some comes with while others possess a pan that resembles a semicircle, a serving that's the exact same level through the entire pan. Both designs are merely of determining which will work best in your restroom a matter.
Components that are common include pottery or stainless. Which substances that are common are good, for attractive that is genuine components can be chosen by you like concrete or marble. The texture's caliber is very stunning and gives the toilet and true episode.