Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Hi folks, this attachment is about EverClean Whirlpools By American Standard - YouTube (nice 6 Whirlpool Tub #6). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1786 x 1005. It's file size is only 152 KB. If You ought to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: 6 Whirlpool Tub.
About how big your place is you need to think. Can you suit in a tile that is large or it'll simply seem unusual. Perhaps you can make some layouts out of cardboard taste to find out how it looks. Likewise the way you customize the tiles can make the room look its particular shade and greater will help. Like, if there is a white diagonal tile fitted while in the place will give a of room.
They'll do the job quickly and from the moment you have hired all-the equipment that is necessary, may very well not spend income that is a lot of. You could have even a bathroom that is somewhat large or a soaked space. In both situations, the EverClean Whirlpools By American Standard - YouTube (nice 6 Whirlpool Tub #6) layout can be considered by you. Tiles may not be needed by the bigger bathroom completely but the damp room must be furnished.
Invest your time with all the tile undertaking and ensure you've considered every one of the solutions to you and what is using the hardwood. So it might be advisable to go and take a trip for the regional Tile Display, we advocate to seek qualified advice.