Farmfarm (färm),USA pronunciation n.
- a tract of land, usually with a house, barn, silo, etc., on which crops and often livestock are raised for livelihood.
- land or water devoted to the raising of animals, fish, plants, etc.: a pig farm; an oyster farm; a tree farm.
- a similar, usually commercial, site where a product is manufactured or cultivated: a cheese farm; a honey farm.
- the system, method, or act of collecting revenue by leasing a territory in districts.
- a country or district leased for the collection of revenue.
- a fixed yearly amount accepted from a person in view of local or district taxes that he or she is authorized to collect.
- a tract of land on which an industrial function is carried out, as the drilling or storage of oil or the generation of electricity by solar power.
- [Eng. Hist.]
- the rent or income from leased property.
- the condition of being leased at a fixed rent;
possession under lease;
- Also called farm team, farm′ club′. [Chiefly Baseball.]a team in a minor league that is owned by or affiliated with a major-league team, for training or keeping players until ready or needed.
- [Obs.]a fixed yearly amount payable in the form of rent, taxes, or the like.
- buy the farm, [Slang.]to die or be killed.
- to cultivate (land).
- to take the proceeds or profits of (a tax, undertaking, etc.) on paying a fixed sum.
- to let or lease (taxes, revenues, an enterprise, etc.) to another for a fixed sum or a percentage (often fol. by out).
- to let or lease the labor or services of (a person) for hire.
- to contract for the maintenance of (a person, institution, etc.): a county that farms its poor.
- to cultivate the soil;
operate a farm.
- farm out:
- to assign (work, privileges, or the like) to another by financial agreement;
lease: The busy shipyard farmed out two construction jobs to a smaller yard.
- to assign the care of (a child or dependent person) to another: She farms her elderly aunt out to a retired nurse during the workweek.
- [Chiefly Baseball.]to assign (a player) to a farm.
- to exhaust (farmland) by overcropping.
- to drill (oil or gas wells), esp. by subcontract on land owned or leased by another.
Hi folks, this attachment is about Coastal Farm ( Fly Tub #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 993 x 976. This blog post's file size is only 57 KB. If You want to download This photo to Your PC, you can Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Fly Tub.
A steel platter can be utilized instead of lumber or jewel. Put in a distinct feel plus a fun pretty plate to the surfaces and cupboards comparison with stone or wood countertop. The tiles are a wonderful choice for developing a backsplash as it isn't merely wonderful and decorative, but additionally fairly sensible.
You can choose an innovative that is Coastal Farm ( Fly Tub #6) with gorgeous pebble, tiles, or steel plates to include ornamental highlights for the home wall. When it comes for the kitchen plus some of the important elements in the kitchen, whether you are currently thinking of also area of the wall table, and fridge?
Hard tiles reasonably easily cleaned after cleansing to prevent water areas that may blunt the colour of the tiles even though it ought to be eliminated extensively having a clean dry towel. A matter of variety, frequently prolonged Coastal Farm ( Fly Tub #6) created from the table towards the drawer where the range as well as the sink is situated. Thus typically horizontal strip but could straight well.
Certain is most needed while cooking within the home? However, you need to start to seem a part of your kitchen wall. If you begin the wall only to clean or repaint to clean the stains are hard to completely clean, then there is the correct solution for you.