Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Stainlessstain•less (stān′lis),USA pronunciation adj.
- having no stain;
- made of stainless steel.
- resistant to staining, rusting, the corrosive effect of chemicals, etc.
- flatware made of stainless steel.
- See stainless steel.
Steelsteel (stēl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.
- a thing or things made of this metal.
- a flat strip of this metal used for stiffening, esp. in corsets;
- a bar of this metal that has one end formed to hold a bit for driving through rock.
- steels, stocks or bonds of companies producing this metal.
- a sword.
- a rounded rod of ridged steel, fitted with a handle and used esp. for sharpening knives.
- pertaining to or made of steel.
- like steel in color, hardness, or strength.
- to fit with steel, as by pointing, edging, or overlaying.
- to cause to resemble steel in some way.
- to render insensible, inflexible, unyielding, determined, etc.: He steeled himself to perform the dangerous task.
Tiletile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Howdy folks, this image is about Metal Silver Stainless Steel Tile ( Kent Vanity #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 696 x 464. This blog post's file size is only 31 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also download more images by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Kent Vanity.
A glass cube's kitchen layout while in the type. Glass' use here is designed to be able to handle the heat during winter. Glass might be popped to supply oxygen to the bedroom, while summer arrives. Floors utilising the same substance having an outside terrace for there to be a common bond involving the Kent Vanity with new home.
Want to bring the environment is comfortable and comfortable, the furniture includes a comfortable white colour as his finishing. Contemporary gear and storage that is how much can also be stunning home layout suits this 1. Likewise with up-lighting to illuminate the room at night.
If you just like the setting of the warm kitchen and also serene using a small classic sense with likely an excellent alternative for you personally. To get this design you may make kitchen cabinets that are cheap an election which have pattern and work with a wooden floor features a pattern. Hotter will be felt by utilizing pastel shades brown with touches of timber and white hues can make dinner in the kitchen with your family.