Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
EgyptianE•gyp•tian (i jip′shən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Egypt or its people: Egyptian architecture.
- [Obs.]of or pertaining to the Gypsies.
- a native or inhabitant of Egypt.
- the extinct Afroasiatic language of the ancient Egyptians. Abbr.: Egypt.
- a printing type having square serifs.
Alabasteral•a•bas•ter (al′ə bas′tər, -bä′stər),USA pronunciation n.
- a finely granular variety of gypsum, often white and translucent, used for ornamental objects or work, such as lamp bases, figurines, etc.
- Also called Oriental alabaster. a variety of calcite, often banded, used or sold as alabaster.
adj. Also, al•a•bas•trine
- made of alabaster: an alabaster column.
- resembling alabaster;
smooth and white: her alabaster throat.
Vasevase (vās, vāz, väz),USA pronunciation n.
- a vessel, as of glass, porcelain, earthenware, or metal, usually higher than it is wide, used chiefly to hold cut flowers or for decoration.
Howdy there, this picture is about A Large Egyptian Alabaster Vase ( Alabaster Vase #1). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1280 x 2378. It's file size is only 77 KB. Wether You desired to download This attachment to Your laptop, you could Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Alabaster Vase.
A Large Egyptian Alabaster Vase ( Alabaster Vase #1) is one of many most widely used materials and are often used for your floor along with the Granite can be a volcanic stone formed by temperature and strain and therefore are obtainable in various shades like black hues, light gray and red and also other colors, Today because of the strength and durability, jewel stone ceramic form generally used for home surfaces, surfaces and floor supplies and in addition developing a family room.
Naturally you know plenty of these kind of marble and it has become a fresh trend on the planet of property not to mention you're perplexed in choosing a layout, in establishing a home, you must think about the appropriate color for the walls of your home. Even though it is not uncommon to also have a neutral coloring such as white coloring to paint the walls of the home, color dull house usually picked while the base coloring is prominent.