Hairhair (hâr),USA pronunciation n.
- any of the numerous fine, usually cylindrical, keratinous filaments growing from the skin of humans and animals;
- an aggregate of such filaments, as that covering the human head or forming the coat of most mammals.
- a similar fine, filamentous outgrowth from the body of insects, spiders, etc.
- a filamentous outgrowth of the epidermis.
- cloth made of hair from animals, as camel and alpaca.
- a very small amount, degree, measure, magnitude, etc.;
a fraction, as of time or space: He lost the race by a hair.
- get in someone's hair, [Slang.]to annoy or bother someone: Their snobbishness gets in my hair.
- hair of the dog, [Informal.]a drink of liquor, supposed to relieve a hangover: Even a hair of the dog didn't help his aching head.Also, hair of the dog that bit one.
- let one's hair down:
- to relax;
behave informally: He finally let his hair down and actually cracked a joke.
- to speak candidly or frankly;
remove or reduce restraints: He let his hair down and told them about his anxieties.
- make one's hair stand on end, to strike or fill with horror;
terrify: The tales of the jungle made our hair stand on end.
- split hairs, to make unnecessarily fine or petty distinctions: To argue about whether they arrived at two o'clock or at 2:01 is just splitting hairs.
- tear one's hair, to manifest extreme anxiety, grief, or anger: He's tearing his hair over the way he was treated by them.Also, tear one's hair out.
- to a hair, perfect to the smallest detail;
exactly: The reproduction matched the original to a hair.
- without turning a hair, without showing the least excitement or emotion. Also, not turn a hair.
Meetmeet1 (mēt),USA pronunciation v., met, meet•ing, n.
- to come upon;
come into the presence of;
encounter: I would meet him on the street at unexpected moments.
- to become acquainted with;
be introduced to: I've never met your cousin.
- to join at an agreed or designated place or time: Meet me in St. Louis.
- to be present at the arrival of: to meet a train.
- to come to or before (one's notice, or a means of noticing, as the eyes or ears): A peculiar sight met my eyes.
- to come into the company of (a person, group, etc.) in dealings, conference, etc.
- to face, eye, etc., directly or without avoidance.
- to come into physical contact, juxtaposition, or collision with: The two cars met each other head-on at high speed.
- to encounter in opposition, conflict, or contest: Harvard meets Yale next week in football.
- to oppose: to meet charges with countercharges.
- to cope or deal effectively with (an objection, difficulty, etc.).
- to comply with;
satisfy: to meet a deadline; to meet a demand.
- to pay in full: How will you meet expenses?
- to come into conformity with (wishes, expectations, views, etc.).
- to encounter in experience: to meet hostility.
- to come together, face to face, or into company: We met on the street.
- to assemble for action, conference, or other common purpose, as a committee, legislature, or class: The board of directors will meet on Tuesday.
- to become personally acquainted.
- to come into contact or form a junction, as lines, planes, or areas: The two lines meet to form an angle.
- to be conjoined or united.
- to concur or agree.
- to come together in opposition or conflict, as adversaries or hostile forces.
- meet halfway:
- to concede in part, as to the demands of an opposing faction;
make concessions, as to another person;
compromise: Despite their differences, the union and the company finally agreed to meet halfway and settle their dispute.
- to anticipate another's actions and conduct oneself accordingly.
- meet with:
- to come across;
encounter: to meet with opposition.
- to experience;
receive: The visitors met with courtesy during their stay.
- to join, as for conference or instruction: I met with her an hour a day until we solved the problem.
- well met, [Archaic.]welcome.
- an assembly, as of persons and hounds for a hunt or swimmers or runners for a race or series of races: a track meet.
- those assembled.
- the place of such an assembling.
- [Math.]intersection (def. 3a).
Wardrobeward•robe (wôr′drōb),USA pronunciation n., v., -robed, -rob•ing.
- a stock of clothes or costumes, as of a person or of a theatrical company.
- a piece of furniture for holding clothes, now usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
- a room or place in which to keep clothes or costumes.
- the department of a royal or other great household charged with the care of wearing apparel.
- See wardrobe trunk.
- a department in a motion-picture or television studio in charge of supplying and maintaining costumes: Report to wardrobe right after lunch.
- to provide with a wardrobe.
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Looklook (lŏŏk),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to turn one's eyes toward something or in some direction in order to see: He looked toward the western horizon and saw the returning planes.
- to glance or gaze in a manner specified: to look questioningly at a person.
- to use one's sight or vision in seeking, searching, examining, watching, etc.: to look through the papers.
- to tend, as in bearing or significance: Conditions look toward war.
- to appear or seem to the eye as specified: to look pale.
- to appear or seem to the mind: The case looks promising.
- to direct attention or consideration: to look at the facts.
- to have an outlook or afford a view: The window looks upon the street.
- to face or front: The house looks to the east.
- to give (someone) a look: He looked me straight in the eye.
- to have an appearance appropriate to or befitting (something): She looked her age.
- to appear to be;
look like: He looked a perfect fool, coming to the party a day late.
- to express or suggest by looks: to look one's annoyance at a person.
- [Archaic.]to bring, put, etc., by looks.
- look after:
- to follow with the eye, as someone or something moving away: She looked after him as he walked toward the train station.
- to pay attention to;
concern oneself with: to look after one's own interests.
- to take care of;
minister to: to look after a child.
- look back, to review past events;
return in thought: When I look back on our school days, it seems as if they were a century ago.
- look daggers, to look at someone with a furious, menacing expression: I could see my partner looking daggers at me.
- look down on or upon, to regard with scorn or disdain;
have contempt for: They look down on all foreigners.
- look down one's nose at, to regard with an overbearing attitude of superiority, disdain, or censure: The more advanced students really looked down their noses at the beginners.
- look for:
- to seek;
search for: Columbus was looking for a shorter route to India when he discovered America.
- to anticipate;
expect: I'll be looking for you at the reception.
- look forward to, to anticipate with eagerness or pleasure: I always look forward to your visits.
- look in:
- Also, look into. to look briefly inside of: Look in the jar and tell me if any cookies are left.
- Also, look in on. to visit (a person, place, etc.) briefly: I'll look in some day next week.
- look into, to inquire into;
examine: The auditors are looking into the records to find the cause of the discrepancy.
- look on or upon:
- to be a spectator;
watch: The crowd looked on at the street brawl.
- to consider;
regard: They look upon gambling as sinful.
- look out:
- to look to the outside, as from a window or a place of observation: From her office window, she could look out over the bustling city.
- to be vigilant or on guard: Look out, there are dangers ahead.
- to afford a view;
face: The room looks out on the garden.
- look out for, to take watchful care of;
be concerned about: He has to look out for his health.
- look over, to examine, esp. briefly: Will you please look over my report before I submit it?
- look sharp:
- to be alert and quick: If you want to get ahead, you must look sharp.
- Also, look slippy. to hurry: You'd better look sharp! It's getting late.
- look to:
- to direct one's glance or gaze to: If you look to your left, you can see the Empire State Building.
- to pay attention to: Look to your own affairs and stay out of mine.
- to direct one's expectations or hopes to: We look to the day when world peace will be a reality.
- to regard with expectation and anticipation: We look to the future and greater advances in science and technology.
- look up:
- to direct the eyes upward;
raise one's glance: The other guests looked up as she entered the room.
- to become better or more prosperous;
improve: Business is looking up.
- to search for, as an item of information, in a reference book or the like: Look up the answer in the encyclopedia.
- to seek out, esp. to visit: to look up an old friend.
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) to head more nearly in the direction of its destination after a favoring change of wind.
- look up to, to regard with admiration or respect;
esteem: A boy needs a father he can look up to.
- the act of looking: a look of inquiry.
- a visual search or examination.
- the way in which a person or thing appears to the eye or to the mind;
aspect: He has the look of an honest man. The tablecloth has a cheap look.
- an expressive glance: to give someone a sharp look.
- general aspect;
appearance: to like the looks of a place.
- attractive, pleasing appearance.
Hi guys, this blog post is about Hair Meet Wardrobe #1 Casual - Your Look Undone. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 733 x 451. It's file size is just 33 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could too see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Hair Meet Wardrobe.
Before referring to Hair Meet Wardrobe, we'd prefer to speak about some recommendations on constitute mirror within your place. Ensure you pick a dressing table with volume that is ideal. Hair Meet Wardrobe can be used for-you who would like to adjust the look of one's make area up.
Chairs will be the right option for a along with dressing-table, along with sensible as it can be bundled beneath the beneath the cabinet, ottoman also gives light's effect.
Inside the feeling of Hair Meet Wardrobe #1 Casual - Your Look Undone that you just need to be able to accommodate every one of the needs for example scents, accessories collection, before the 'trappings' methods makeup materials. In-general, extra illumination is required by dressers. This is circumvented by putting a wall light around the left and right side mirror or by adding a little light at round the reflection.