Lionli•on (lī′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a large, usually tawny-yellow cat, Panthera leo, native to Africa and southern Asia, having a tufted tail and, in the male, a large mane.
- any of various related large wildcats, as the cougar.
- a man of great strength, courage, etc.
- a person of great importance, influence, charm, etc., who is much admired as a celebrity: a literary lion.
- the lion as the national emblem of Great Britain.
- (cap.) the constellation or sign of Leo.
- (cap.) a member of any one of the internationally affiliated service clubs(International Association of Lions Clubs) founded in 1917 and dedicated to promoting responsible citizenship, sound government, and community, national, and international welfare.
- a silver, Anglo-Gallic denier, issued during the reign of Henry III, bearing the figure of a lion.
- a gold coin of Scotland, issued c1400–1589, bearing the figure of a lion.
- any of various other coins bearing the figure of a lion.
- an object of interest or note.
- beard the lion in its den, to confront or attack someone, esp. a powerful or feared person, in that person's own familiar surroundings.
- twist the lion's tail, to tax the patience of or provoke a person, group, nation, or government, esp. that of Great Britain.
li′on•like′, li′on•ly, adj.
Witchwitch (wich),USA pronunciation n.
- a person, now esp. a woman, who professes or is supposed to practice magic, esp. black magic or the black art;
sorceress. Cf. warlock.
- an ugly or mean old woman;
hag: the old witch who used to own this building.
- a person who uses a divining rod;
- to bring by or as by witchcraft (often fol. by into, to, etc.): She witched him into going.
- [Archaic.]to affect as if by witchcraft;
- to prospect with a divining rod;
- of, pertaining to, or designed as protection against witches.
Wardrobeward•robe (wôr′drōb),USA pronunciation n., v., -robed, -rob•ing.
- a stock of clothes or costumes, as of a person or of a theatrical company.
- a piece of furniture for holding clothes, now usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
- a room or place in which to keep clothes or costumes.
- the department of a royal or other great household charged with the care of wearing apparel.
- See wardrobe trunk.
- a department in a motion-picture or television studio in charge of supplying and maintaining costumes: Report to wardrobe right after lunch.
- to provide with a wardrobe.
- motivation research.
- Moral Re-Armament.
Mr. (mis′tər),USA pronunciation pl. Messrs.
- mister: a title of respect prefixed to a man's name or position: Mr. Lawson; Mr. President.
- a title prefixed to a mock surname that is used to represent possession of a particular attribute, identity, etc., esp. in an idealized or excessive way: Mr. Democrat; Mr. Perfect; Mr. Macho.
Hi there, this picture is about Lion Witch Wardrobe Mr Tumnus #3 CINEMATTIRE - WordPress.com. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 972 x 726. It's file size is only 70 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Lion Witch Wardrobe Mr Tumnus.
The house frequently has its own personality. Furthermore with all cottages or the bungalow are observed in the UK. Do not desire to change the construction of the building is an excessive amount of, Lion Witch Wardrobe Mr Tumnus designs take on traditional bungalow.
Never expected beautiful, a result! As a way to keep up with the building's figure, the custom Alex Saint of Kitchen Structure putting a kitchen style apart from the major building. The result? Gorgeous! Yes, a cottage situated in Chelshire, the united kingdom could be the building involved.
The bungalow was built in the 18th-century and is currently past the stage of renovation. Rather than attempting to simulate the cottage's kind, Alex St chose to assemble one more kitchen design that will lessen the architectural change of the whole villa and preserve this house's character.